PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Sat Race 1

Bignick63
06-28-2008, 12:02 PM
A wide open event to start the day. Big Motor gets a big trainer change who is also 31% with this maneuver. Comes here after 49 days although he has worked very well and drops in from an Allowance. Big Motor should be motoring late. Stolen Greeting finished very well last time out at 7-furlongs and figures to improve off this latest effort.

-Nick
www.nickborg.com

JBmadera
06-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Bel r1 #2 - FTT, decent T breeding: Souvenir Copy-Shady Waters by Rahy

wegoosewe
06-28-2008, 12:35 PM
A wide open event to start the day. Big Motor gets a big trainer change who is also 31% with this maneuver. Comes here after 49 days although he has worked very well and drops in from an Allowance. Big Motor should be motoring late. Stolen Greeting finished very well last time out at 7-furlongs and figures to improve off this latest effort.

-Nick
www.nickborg.com (http://www.nickborg.com)

i like the 7(big motor) alot.. what caught my eye was that he is coming from bay meadows. Winner of the last race won next time out at hollywood park vs n1x.. The 6 is nice as well but 0-4 at the distance with a second over a year ago..

I like the the 5 in race 2. Midnight Clear, trained by pletcher now by jerkens. according to formulator. First after switch,in MSW,sprinting, jerkens clicking with 44% winners. its a limited sample of 9 but its a chance at a price.