PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS ABOUT NO BANNED DRUGS IN T-BREDS??

ezpace
06-27-2008, 09:22 AM
CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN,, HAVE THEM SUPEONA THE DRUG RECORDS OF MAJOR RACE TRACKS TESTING LABS FOR POSITITIVE TESTS SENT BACK TO MAJOR RACETRACKS.

THEy WILL BE SHOCKED ON HOW MANY HAD NOTHING DONE ABOUT THESE POSITIVE TESTS FOR NO REASON

. BE A MAN !!!!!

contact them right now ,, i did this morning

IF you won't do this your not SERIOUS... ABOUT A CHANGE

thud!!!!!

PaceAdvantage
06-28-2008, 10:00 PM
If you just contacted them yesterday morning, how'd you get the results back so soon in order to be shocked?

slewis
06-28-2008, 11:27 PM
CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN,, HAVE THEM SUPEONA THE DRUG RECORDS OF MAJOR RACE TRACKS TESTING LABS FOR POSITITIVE TESTS SENT BACK TO MAJOR RACETRACKS.

THEy WILL BE SHOCKED ON HOW MANY HAD NOTHING DONE ABOUT THESE POSITIVE TESTS FOR NO REASON

. BE A MAN !!!!!

contact them right now ,, i did this morning

IF you won't do this your not SERIOUS... ABOUT A CHANGE

thud!!!!!

If what your saying can be verified true, and is occuring at NYRA, I'll have a field day with this. So lets have more information please.

Marlin
06-29-2008, 12:04 AM
I just called mine and woke his ass up in the middle of the night. I demanded he contact a judge immediately to get the subpeona. I just talked to the judge and he is issueing it as I type. I promised to buy him a cup of cofee to make up for his lost sleep. I am now calling the GM at the local major track. Hold on..................... He picked up on the second ring. I'm getting in the car as we speak to drive over to his house. He states he has the records of the lab tests with him and that he woukld oblige with the warrant. He isn't to happy about it. O.K. I have the reports. I AM SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I urge everyone else to follow suit and do what I and EZPACE did. Be men!!!!!!

pktruckdriver
06-29-2008, 08:23 AM
Sorry,

My MANHOOD IS BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS THAT CONGESS SHOULD BE WORKING ON, G__ D___ FUEL PRICES!!!!!!

SORRY BUT A FEW POSITIVES ON THE TRACKS AROUND AMERICA , TO ME IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS 5.00 FFFING FUEL, OF WHICH CONGRESS IS DOING NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE.

Now as to the tracks around America they are slowly addresssing this issue and slowly passing rules and reg's concerning it, albeit slowly, but they are working on it.

If you feel left out, attend the meetings and see for yourself, so LEAVE CONGRESS ALONE TO WORK ON REAL PROBLEMS, PLEASE. NOT THAT THEY WOULD ANYWAY!!!

Robert Fischer
06-29-2008, 11:27 AM
No banned drugs would open the playing field to those trainers who can't get their hands on the really good undectables.