PDA

View Full Version : Obama staff going thru major job cuts

King Ritchie
06-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Palm Beach Post To Cut 300 Jobs

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2008/06/the_palm_palm_beach_post_memo.php

-- 300 jobs will be cut company-wide.
-- 130 newsroom jobs will be cut.

Many other newspapers having cuts, too many to list them all here.

ddog
06-26-2008, 05:21 PM
They can join in the parade, ALL financials, GM you name them , they have been mismanaged and deserve to be OUT OF BUSINESS.

When you sober up and they pull the credit(crack pipe) away it's a b*itch ain't it.

hcap
06-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Obama staff going thru major job cuts
Hey Kingy, where does it mention Obamas' staff?
You are so full of hating Obama, you see his shadow every time you fall on your ass

King Ritchie
06-26-2008, 09:49 PM
You are so full of hating Obama, you see his shadow every time you fall on your ass

The Media is ALL working for Obama - where have you been, Sheep.

King Ritchie
06-26-2008, 09:53 PM

Hate? I don't hate anyone. When have I ever said I hated Obama? He is simply a dweep and you are one of his sheep. If he CHANGED his mind tomorrow and talked about drilling for oil - you would be talking about drilling as soon as you could get on your computer.

ddog
06-26-2008, 10:30 PM
The Kingy of reason dude said ...
"The Media is ALL working for Obama - where have you been, Sheep"

I'll take your word for it, but I don't think ALL the media is working for BO?

Really, ALL of them?

Wow, what a guy, to fool ALL of THEM, or are ALL of THEM too dumb to walk and talk at the same time?

IFhe's as good as you imply, then he has my vote.

Iran would be a pushover for a talented charmer of that magnitude!

GO GO BOBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJ Stinks
06-26-2008, 10:46 PM
See, the thing is ddog, Rush said it was so today. So, apparently, it must be true. Right, King Ritchie?

hcap
06-27-2008, 05:30 AM
The Media is ALL working for Obama - where have you been, Sheep.Oops! just fell on the keister again did we Kingy?
Must be tough on the grey matter. I guess Hannity, Billo and Rush are all on the payroll too?