PDA

View Full Version : Batton down the hatches!

chickenhead
06-26-2008, 04:14 PM
dive captain dive :lol:

I know my financials are scary...how about picking up some pm (you me and the grim reaper taking the death train on an int'l tour? Yeah baby!) and afam (get long on old people bankrupting the country, thats one of these: :bang: ). somethings going on at hgrd too, not sure what. Maybe just some buyback...maybe something else.

dive dive dive

ddog
06-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Chick

All I can say, is IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE AND MAKING MONEY!

This has been some of the easiest stuff to call since I started back in the mid 70s.

chickenhead
06-26-2008, 05:29 PM
sop it up with a biscuit, and order seconds!

GS putting a hit on GM at 50 yr lows...that's just mean. like kicking a daft old man in the crotch.

alydar
06-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Chick

All I can say, is IT'S A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE AND MAKING MONEY!

This has been some of the easiest stuff to call since I started back in the mid 70s.

$4 gas and record foreclsoures. People around the country are struggling and your bragging about how much money you are making.

You have a lot of class!

wonatthewire1
06-26-2008, 09:51 PM
I've been picking up JNJ (long-term holding) to add to an existing "put it away forever" account that we've had for about 20 years now - we started out with 50 shares when we first got married

FFIV has been basing a bit for the last six weeks but not getting a lot below 30 looking at picking some up mid-28's

chickenhead
06-26-2008, 10:02 PM
$4 gas and record foreclsoures. People around the country are struggling and your bragging about how much money you are making.

You have a lot of class!

Would the world be better off if he was also doing poorly?

ddog
06-26-2008, 10:05 PM

You have a lot of class!

The home stuff is a GOOD thing,it HAD to happen, you are crying over a market adjustment that IF allowed to run it's course WITHOUT A HUGE GVT BAILOUT will help more people get into homes.

The price of gas, I am sorry, yes I use too much , but I did not drive the price to 4.50 although it needs to go higher to get people focused.

It's earth, some people suffer, get over it.
Take your money and go bail them out.

Thanks for the morals lesson, I will take it under advisement.

ddog
06-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Would the world be better off if he was also doing poorly?

Chick

Don't egg him on.
I think I know his reply, hell maybe he could have a(some) point somewhere.

:)