PDA

View Full Version : The dems are going to run Obama with Osama as VP.

King Ritchie
06-26-2008, 11:41 AM
Faked certificate suggests that Obama may not be "natural born" US citizen

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12939.htm

The dems are going to run Obama with Osama as VP.

OTM Al
06-26-2008, 12:00 PM
This is recycled garbage. Attack the man on the issues, not on the basis of the lies of racists and fearmongers.

DJofSD
06-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Fearmongers? Fearmongers!

Boy, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

OTM Al
06-26-2008, 12:34 PM
Um, what????

Do you know what that expression means? You have implied that my statement is fearmongering. I have made a statement that this sort of stuff is garbage and if you want to attack a candidate, do so on issues, not tin-hat rumors. Please expalin where the fearmongering is.

DJofSD
06-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Sounds to me like you're having an attack of guilt.

Pot calling the kettle black was meant to point out that both the Demo's and the Repub's use FUD all the time. You can not just lay fearmongering at the feet of just one political party.

OTM Al
06-26-2008, 01:07 PM
Where did I lay this at the feet of other than the tin-hat brigade? Had this statement been about McCain, who in fact was not born in any of the 50 states as if that would somehow be his fault, I would say the same thing. Any attack of this sort from either side is playing to the basest instincts of the public. It is garbage.

Furthermore, I have never done the rah-rah routine for either political party becuase frankly I find anyone who does that to be the sort who is incapable of individual thought, thus the use of your expression is inaccurate at best. I may have what many would consider liberal leanings and think the GWB is the most pathetic excuse for a leader I have ever seen, but that would not stop me from voting for Mr McCain if I felt he was best for the job.

boxcar
06-26-2008, 01:35 PM
If NoBama has nothing to hide, then all he has to do is put the issue to rest once for all by producing the original with the embossed seal and the necessary signature, and the controversy will die an ignoble death. But why would any reasonable person take a proven liar's word for it that he was born in this country? Only someone as morally bankrupt as NoBama is would give such a liar the benefit of the doubt.

Boxcar

OTM Al
06-26-2008, 01:50 PM
They HAVE produced a birth certificate from the hospital in Hawaii. Here is one story from the LA Times

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/06/obama-birth.html

Evidently though this just isn't good enough for some people because it isn't the original birth certificate. It is obviously a consipracy of the highest order.

King Ritchie
06-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Yes, the most credible LA Times.

OTM Al
06-26-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm sure they are in on it.

wonatthewire1
06-26-2008, 06:21 PM
wasn't mccain't born in panama?

I over heard a holy roller today saying that they couldn't vote for mccain because his name means "son of Cain" (Cain & Able)

almost spewed my coffee over that bit of wisdom!

hcap
06-26-2008, 07:40 PM
Yes, the most credible LA Times.
Yes, the most credible King Ritchie.
Speaking of tin hats. Have tuned yours recently? Or are you still receiving reruns from the Klingon Home World?

OTM Al
06-26-2008, 10:11 PM
In fact, the Ron Paul campaign tried to use the fact that McCain was born in Panama against him in just the same way. This of course proved the level of intelligence of that campaign as, in fact, if you have 2 US citizens as parents, you can be born on the dark side of the moon and still be a "natural born" American citizen.

bill
06-26-2008, 10:55 PM
might be a good idea if hes as rich as they say he might pay off some of our debts :D

Tom
06-27-2008, 07:39 AM
In fact, the Ron Paul campaign tried to use the fact that McCain was born in Panama against him in just the same way. This of course proved the level of intelligence of that campaign as, in fact, if you have 2 US citizens as parents, you can be born on the dark side of the moon and still be a "natural born" American citizen.

Let's err on the side of caution and throw out BOTH candidates. Bring up a couple new ones certifiably born in the mainland and start over! :lol:

OTM Al
06-27-2008, 09:17 AM
You know, I think I said the same thing 4 years ago....and come to think of it 4 years before that as well.....

Tom
06-27-2008, 09:29 AM
Very sad, actually.
More thought went into the Three Stooges than the last couple of elections and this one.

OTM Al
06-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Don't insult the greatness that was the Three Stooges by mentioning them in the same breath with politicians. Even Joe Besser and Curly Joe DeRita would do better than these guys. Emil Sitka even!

Tom
06-27-2008, 10:51 AM
I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry!

What was I thinking! :eek: