PDA

View Full Version : carolyn connelly

judd
06-22-2008, 01:39 PM
:) :) check out carolyn connoly on hrtv this morning--low cut dress (nice)

BUD
06-22-2008, 02:15 PM
We moved and now get Direct TV...No HRTV..No Race Day America...
I always looked forward to watching that show..Her passion for the horse and the game shows...She is easy on the eyes:) That works...

judd
06-22-2008, 02:18 PM
its better than looking at siegel

JustRalph
06-22-2008, 08:32 PM
not my type........sorry.............rough features...............

joanied
06-22-2008, 09:44 PM
:) :) check out carolyn connoly on hrtv this morning--low cut dress (nice)

You could probably leave out the low cut dress remark:p

sandpit
06-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Spot on, Ralph, but I think she does a great job on the HRTV Inside Information show...very easy voice to listen to.

ldiatone
06-23-2008, 07:38 AM
what the h%*ll did she do to her hair the other day :faint:
ldiatone

ManeMediaMogul
06-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Carolyn is beautiful inside and out.

She has a love of the game and years of galloping horses for trainers like Wayne Lukas, Bobby Frankel, Richard Mandella, Jude Feld and Mike Chambers has given her an insight into our sport that few possess.

She looked amazing on Sunday morning's show but regardless of her hair or wardrobe, low cut or turtleneck, evening gown or jeans, it is her magnificent voice and calm manner that have won me over, not to mention the thousands of horses she has worked with over the years.

Marshall Bennett
06-23-2008, 08:02 PM

She has a love of the game and years of galloping horses for trainers like Wayne Lukas, Bobby Frankel, Richard Mandella, Jude Feld and Mike Chambers has given her an insight into our sport that few possess.

She looked amazing on Sunday morning's show but regardless of her hair or wardrobe, low cut or turtleneck, evening gown or jeans, it is her magnificent voice and calm manner that have won me over, not to mention the thousands of horses she has worked with over the years.
:ThmbUp:

JustRalph
06-23-2008, 10:05 PM

ok, which of the HRTV guys are you? :lol:

ManeMediaMogul
06-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Not an HRTV employee, but I have known Carolyn for 20 years.

so.cal.fan
06-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Carolyn is a nice gal. She used to live in my small town.
We don't get HRTV here on our cable in Sierra Madre, so I've never seen her on TV.....but she knows horses, she knows the business of horseracing as well.

NJ Stinks
06-24-2008, 01:51 AM
Carolyn was great when she worked at Monmouth a few years ago. Clearly knows her horses...I'm was sorry she left but I get to see her more now on HRTV. (And no - I didn't see Carolyn in the low-cut dress! :))

joanied
06-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Ok fellas....is there a scheduel for her show? I'm so curious now I can't stand it...if I have seen her on HRTV, I didn't pay attention...point me in the right direction, please!!!

Marshall Bennett
06-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Ok fellas....is there a scheduel for her show? I'm so curious now I can't stand it...if I have seen her on HRTV, I didn't pay attention...point me in the right direction, please!!!
Beleive she's on between 11 and 12 cst. Wed. thru Sunday on HRTV .

phatbastard
06-24-2008, 11:25 AM
sorry, but make my flavor Christina.....

joanied
06-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Beleive she's on between 11 and 12 cst. Wed. thru Sunday on HRTV .

I went through my HRTV listings and found it..and happened to see an ad for her show...I have seen it and now I know who she is. Since I didn't know her...before the 'low :eek: cut dress' remark...I've seen her show many times and thought to myself that her face looked 'weathered' and wondered if she'd ever galloped horses...now I know. I set a timer to record all her shows now...