PDA

View Full Version : Queens Plate

parlay
06-22-2008, 09:59 AM
I used to live for this day, but everything changes.
I will stay home and watch with just a passing
interest. That being said, my 10 minute handicapper
leads me to Shadowless as the price horse to hit the
ticket. Stormy Atlantic progeny has run a nice progresive
line. Emma gave him a beautiful education in his last race,
his first around 2 turns. This horse has the best early speed in the race and DOES NOT NEED THE LEAD!
blood is as good as anyone in the race for the distance.
Don't know if he can win, but would use heavy in the 2nd position and to be on all tri and super tickets.

nobeyerspls
06-22-2008, 10:35 AM
The favorite is vulnerable at this distance, making this a nice betting race. The two Brew horses are live with an edge to the filly and Solotaire should run well. I'm going for a longshot - #5 Deputiformer. They need to let this guy run without choking him down. Those four will be in my exotics and I'll play the #5 straight.

RichieP
06-22-2008, 10:44 AM
I'm going with #14 Sebastian's Song (12/1 ml). Think he has a chance to turn the tables and reverse last race tandem. He's fast. Also a very lightly raced young colt.

Best of luck everyone

ponyplayer
06-22-2008, 11:03 AM
#7 Palmers........ :cool:

Cangamble
06-22-2008, 11:38 AM
D. Flutie at 40-1:cool:

Complete field analysis:
http://cangamble.blogspot.com/2008/06/2008-queens-plate-prediction-how-about.html

Cangamble
06-22-2008, 11:40 AM
I'm going with #14 Sebastian's Song (12/1 ml). Think he has a chance to turn the tables and reverse last race tandem. He's fast. Also a very lightly raced young colt.

Best of luck everyone
It would be an interesting win. I think David Clark is getting sentenced sometimes this week.

dartman51
06-22-2008, 12:41 PM
I used to live for this day, but everything changes.
I will stay home and watch with just a passing
interest. That being said, my 10 minute handicapper
leads me to Shadowless as the price horse to hit the
ticket. Stormy Atlantic progeny has run a nice progresive
line. Emma gave him a beautiful education in his last race,
his first around 2 turns. This horse has the best early speed in the race and DOES NOT NEED THE LEAD!
blood is as good as anyone in the race for the distance.
Don't know if he can win, but would use heavy in the 2nd position and to be on all tri and super tickets.

I also like Shadowless, but as my 2nd choice. I like #10 Ginger Brew on top with #9 Shadowless, #13 Not Bourbon, #15 Took The Time and to fill out the exotics, #8 Mamma's Knight....a nice longshot that could easily get a piece of the action.

Valupix
06-22-2008, 01:21 PM
#15 Took The Time has improved with each start. Has been working very well since his last race and looks like he will like the extra ground.

GaryG
06-22-2008, 02:40 PM
#10 GINGER BREW

Tee
06-22-2008, 04:58 PM
#12 Solitaire