PDA

View Full Version : Obama Rally.....Fake Signs....

JustRalph
06-22-2008, 02:04 AM
Check out the Obama Campaign handing out fake home made signs............

http://theunfocused.blogspot.com/2008/02/passing-out-signs-at-obama-rally.html

alydar
06-22-2008, 08:47 AM
Gee, those guys are clever, I wonder why no one has ever done that before.

Now on the the real issues

wonatthewire1
06-22-2008, 10:22 AM

Not that I know of... :)

It always was kind of interesting to see the Bushwackers come in with their own people for almost every Prez speech in the last 8 years...

Silence though on this board about that

Washingtoon is an interesting place with interesting people - I just wish that they would just stay there though and leave the rest of us alone so we can make some money

:faint:

Tom
06-22-2008, 11:26 AM

With Barry Husseain, you are better off with this in the news cycles. His REAL issues will make you laugh, then puke. And that holds true in all 57 STATES!

Greyfox
06-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Everything else with this guy appears to be "smoke and mirrors," so why not "fake signs" as well.

BombsAway Bob
06-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Check out the Obama Campaign handing out fake home made signs............

http://theunfocused.blogspot.com/2008/02/passing-out-signs-at-obama-rally.html
Fake HomeMade Signs?...I'm Shocked, Shocked!

boxcar
06-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Everything else with this guy appears to be "smoke and mirrors," so why not "fake signs" as well.

He's as phony ("queer") as a 3 dollar bill. Recently at some speech he gave he (i.e. his campaign) wouldn't allow a Muslim female supporter, who sported the Muslim head garb, to sit behind him as they didn't want her on the cameras behind him. (They really pissed her off, too, which was a riot.)

It's no wonder at all most Libs are having a lovefest with this creep.

Boxcar

Hank
06-22-2008, 05:45 PM
He's as phony [QUOTE] ("queer") as a 3 dollar bill. Recently at some speech he gave he (i.e. his campaign) wouldn't allow a Muslim female supporter, who sported the Muslim head garb, to sit behind him as they didn't want her on the cameras behind him. (They really pissed her off, too, which was a riot.)

Boxcar[/QUOT

So Christ like:lol::lol:

Tom
06-22-2008, 06:01 PM
What to you mean by that?

boxcar
06-22-2008, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE=boxcar]He's as phony as a 3 dollar bill. Recently at some speech he gave he (i.e. his campaign) wouldn't allow a Muslim female supporter, who sported the Muslim head garb, to sit behind him as they didn't want her on the cameras behind him. (They really pissed her off, too, which was a riot.)

Boxcar[/QUOT

So Christ like:lol::lol:

No...it's Christ-like -- with the hyphen, sir.

And here's the definition of "queer" from my mighty fine Merriam-Webster's Collegiate dictionary:

Main Entry:1queer
Pronunciation:*kwir
Function:adjective
Etymology:origin unknown
Date:1508

1 a : WORTHLESS, COUNTERFEIT *queer money* b : QUESTIONABLE, SUSPICIOUS
2 a : differing in some odd way from what is usual or normal b (1) : ECCENTRIC, UNCONVENTIONAL (2) : mildly insane : TOUCHED c : absorbed or interested to an extreme or unreasonable degree : OBSESSED d usually disparaging : HOMOSEXUAL
3 : not quite well
synonyms see STRANGE
–queerish \-ish\ adjective

The primary definition under 1 fits NoBama to a tee. Too bad your warped mind took you to some dark places. Next time bring a flashlight with you. You might actually get to see (understand) some things that extend beyond your nose.

Boxcar

riskman
06-22-2008, 07:16 PM
Do the media even care whether Senator Obama knows what he is talking about? Or is the symbolism of "the first black President" paramount, even if that means a President with cocky ignorance at a time of national danger?

The media have been crucial to Barack Obama's whole candidacy. His only achievements of national significance in his entire career have been media achievements and rhetorical achievements.

Perhaps his greatest achievement has been running as a candidate with an image wholly incompatible with what he has actually been doing for decades. This man who is now supposedly going to "unite" us has for years worked hand in glove, and contributed both his own money and the taxpayers' money, to people who have sought to divide us in the most crude demagogic ways.

With all his expressed concern about the war in Iraq, he has not set foot in Iraq for more than two years-- including the very years when progress has been made against the terrorists.

JustRalph
06-22-2008, 08:22 PM
If you read the article it says that this has been going on back to Reagan............ amazing how full of shit our politicos are

boxcar
06-22-2008, 08:24 PM
C'mon Riskman, you gotta love it when NoBama talks without a script in front of him. He's a riot -- a regular gaffe machine. Aren't you feeling entertained, yet?
:D :D

wonatthewire1
06-22-2008, 08:37 PM
If you read the article it says that this has been going on back to Reagan............ amazing how full of shit our politicos are

I thought the handwriting looked familiar...

Nobody commented on the Bushwacker crowds being stuffed with - Bushwackers for the last 8 years either...

Or that one photograph taken with GWB and the troops at some military base, but it was found that the photo was photoshopped and the same soldiers were showing up every inch or so of the picture.

JR - they've been messing with you since the time of Grover Alexander Cleveland - a mini-industry so to speak - and you (and I) won't know the 1/2 of it

:ThmbUp: