PDA

View Full Version : If you asked for it...You got it

Bruddah
06-20-2008, 05:32 PM
The idiots in Congress will create a Bill by years end. It's so nice to have these idiots drafting legislation after one hearing. These "know it all bastards" have got it figured out after one meeting, which didn't include all Industry factions, especially the cash cow fans/ bettors. :confused: :mad:

http://www.drf.com/news/article/95632.html

Shenanigans
06-20-2008, 06:34 PM
If the racing industry would have taken care of all of this years ago, congress would have never had to stick it's nose in it. Blame the industry. It's all their fault.

chickenhead
06-20-2008, 09:16 PM
the game is utterly sick...It's not restless leg syndrome either, more like lupus.

Until I hear more about what the side effects are gonna be, I think it's best to reserve judgment. At least wait until some medicine is proscribed to see what it is....cause the folk remedies the games been taking aren't getting the job done.

Tom
06-21-2008, 10:04 AM
This could be the one time where congress isactually more competant than on organization it goes after. Racing is run by fools and crooks and deserves what it gets. I hope many of driven out of the game. Cutting it down to size would be a blessing.

Racing never carred a bit about it's cutomers, why should we care about racing - bleed, 'em boys, bleed 'em.

I'm looking foreward to some entertainment.