PDA

View Full Version : More clowns

46zilzal
06-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Police who cannot control themselves should hang it up.

Kid is cuffed and the clown had to "show him." Ridiculous...now if he had only TAZED this dangerous kid!!
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/06/18/vo.mi.officer.injures.teen.surveillance

Tom
06-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Yes, clowns who kill cops need to be arrested by whatever it takes to protect the officer.

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-29562.html

MONEY
06-18-2008, 03:09 PM
Police who cannot control themselves should hang it up.

Kid is cuffed and the clown had to "show him." Ridiculous...now if he had only TAZED this dangerous kid!!
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/06/18/vo.mi.officer.injures.teen.surveillance

There are thousands of criminals and idiots everyday that don't get slammed into walls by the cops that have to deal with them.

Money

PaceAdvantage
06-19-2008, 10:50 PM
Maybe if someone had taken the time to slam that teen into a wall earlier in his life, he wouldn't have ended up arrested in the first place, for Lord knows what crime...

Look, I'm not going to sit here and excuse the officer's actions....they were perhaps a bit over the top, although the perp was struggling and trying to get away from the cop....what should he have done, let him go running away?

Maybe he should have sat down on the floor and tried to reason with the "teen?" Perhaps he could have broken out his 'Dr. Phil' manual and referred to chapter seven?

I say we do away with all police officers and all jails, and then see what people have to say, especially all the rich folks on the far-left, like Soros and Obama when their houses are being burglarized and their Benzes are being 'jacked.

However, let's examine the genesis for this thread for a moment, shall we?

WHAT IS WITH THIS '46' MINDSET THAT DOES NOTHING BUT POINT OUT ALL THE "BAD" THINGS COPS DO?

DON'T COPS EVER DO GOOD IN 46ZILZAL'S WORLD? DO THEY NEVER SAVE A PERSON STRUGGLING TO GET OUT OF A BURNING CAR WRECK?

DO THEY NEVER ADMINISTER LIFE SAVING CPR?

DO THEY NEVER TALK A JUMPER DOWN OFF A HIGH RISE?

DO THEY NEVER GET DRUNK DRIVERS OFF THE STREET WHO COULD POSSIBLY KILL SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY?

Holy Shit 46....you are one twisted mofo....

46zilzal
06-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Experience with acquaintances who continually abused their powers left a strong image that is repeated in the news often. Egomaniacal, unchecked and irresponsible abuses of power. We had another taser victim die today by these overzealous types.

They will get away with that too, but you or I do it: Bang.

I vividly recall a terminal cancer victim, an inmate who was shackled when he came to the cancer clinic. This guy couldn't lift he feet up yet they were pushing him yelling totally oblivious to the fact he was terminally ill and couldn't have done a thing to them. I have run into many a clown.

JustRalph
06-20-2008, 01:13 AM
That was a little harsh. But PA makes a good point.

BTW, There are over 600,000 cops in the United States.

Some of them screw up sometimes. You don't hear about the other 595k that didn't do anything wrong last year.

Apparently 46 knows all of them...............

Lefty
06-20-2008, 01:58 AM
zilly, is one of the guys on this board who has never posted anything positive.
He just sees the bad and refuses to see the good.

ddog
06-20-2008, 09:17 AM
Well, generally, from my experience we pay them crap work them like dogs due to under-funding and they deal with the worst we have every day or so.

Be glad anyone even wants to do the job.

Now to the clip, we don't see what went on before the 10 seconds do we?

The one thing that does give me a little pause is the other guy back by the door seems ok with the whole deal?

wonatthewire1
06-20-2008, 07:57 PM
The kid was pretty smart to start howling in pain - even if he wasn't really hurt - let the court figure out if it was excessive force - no need to take "somebody's word for it"

Too bad we didn't find out what he was arrested for - but of course, the off topic jury has him heading for the gas chamber without knowing either!

:ThmbDown:

JustRalph
06-21-2008, 01:55 AM
it doesn't matter what he was arrested for. He was in no danger of actually escaping.......he was just acting stupid and the officer shouldn't have slammed him into the wall............the cop just decided to administer a little corrective action that did a little more damage than he intended. It was stupid on the cops part. The kid was in custody..........and not a real threat yet. The hood of a car gives a little..........and usually doesn't cause any real damage............walls don't give..............

PaceAdvantage
06-21-2008, 03:22 AM
Speaking of bashing into cars, I fell face first into the side of a 1975 Buick LeSabre when I was a kid, in the snow, and walked away without a scratch....I'd imagine in this day and age, the cars are even softer...:lol:

So, yeah, what Ralph said....

Tom
06-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Gee, PA, I used to have a 75 LeSabre...did you catch the plate number? :eek:

jballscalls
06-21-2008, 10:52 AM
i remember here in Seattle a few years back, a black guy was walking through the streets of downtown weilding a sword, so the cops shot him when he was swinging it close to other people. All the local african american community people cried racism, but i mean, the guy had a sword!!

Cops are like starters in the horse races, people generally dont recognize them unless they F up. thanks to our boys in blue.