PDA

View Full Version : BIGM WEDNESDAY 6/18/08

botster
06-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Only one race of interest for me tonight so let's try to comment on each competitors.

5th race

1 PALMER Z TAM 5/2 will be the logical betting choice here but certainly appears very vulnerable.This horse makes this race much more appetizeing for the value player.

2 MCSAMSON 10-1 really looks like an auto tossout here.

3 ALLAMERICAN NAVAJO 5-1 does Mark Capone train any reasonably sound horses? This one has ability but was scratched lame before post time of his scheduled race last time out.

4 SIGN OF AQUARIUS 5-1 will also see some board action with Sears which may cause him to be an underlay in this event.Very usable off his lines at Freehold, but not on top.

5 ONEMOREYEAR 10-1 is a horse that did improve in that series at freehold and those horses that were dominating that series are better than these.His last try here wasn't bad and he kept close to a 1-2 shot at the Bonk in his last.Add the driver change here to Dube and this makes this the obvious play here for myself this evening.

6 EQUAL SPACE 10-1 when was the last time Bill Popfinger had a training win here???.Actually fits with these and may be second or third.

7 YANKEE CROSSFIRE 15-1 looms as danger in this suspect group, but Steve Smith is so bad with pacers you can confidently use him only behind in here.

8 HAULIN ART 3-1 ships in from that RUNNING ACES for Rucker, but is plagued with the outside,low odds and a step up in class...behind only.

w/p 5

ex 5/1-4-7-8

tri 5-7/5-7-1-4-8/all

harcapper
06-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks botster,

I will take a closer look at the 5 in this race. I may have discounted his competetion at Freehold.

As always, your input is appreciated.

Har

botster
06-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks botster,

I will take a closer look at the 5 in this race. I may have discounted his competetion at Freehold.

As always, your input is appreciated.

Har

Your welcome har... is this a contest race at the Survival Challenge?? If it is everyone will have the 1...LOL.

Good Fortune:jump:

mrroyboy
06-18-2008, 01:35 PM
You are right about one thing. The rest of the field sucks!!

botster
06-19-2008, 09:28 AM
No good...the days of racing way off the pace and trying to rally late are long gone.

Ruckers horse tried to bottom this weak crew and failed as the favorite .Pat Lachance almost gets beat by the worst horse in the race... "put it in the books".