PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow at Belmont

cees with dees
06-17-2008, 02:42 PM
There isn't enough money in Fort Knox for Matthew T C in tomorrows fourth race.
This one has been in suicidal duels in all three starts. All against better and two on wet tracks.
Drops and draws the rail with blinkers added and could obtain the largest margin of victory for the entire meet.
Am keying him in every pool imaginable and can hopefully take down some major money on this one.
Horses like this don't come around much.
He's the best horse getting a clear lead. The only things missing are mud calks which in my opinion, he doesn't even need.
Good luck to all.
Ben

Pcon04
06-17-2008, 04:40 PM
good luck!!! Ben

I'm with u on this one

Pcon

newtothegame
06-17-2008, 06:10 PM
There isn't enough money in Fort Knox for Matthew T C in tomorrows fourth race.
This one has been in suicidal duels in all three starts. All against better and two on wet tracks.
Drops and draws the rail with blinkers added and could obtain the largest margin of victory for the entire meet.
Am keying him in every pool imaginable and can hopefully take down some major money on this one.
Horses like this don't come around much.
He's the best horse getting a clear lead. The only things missing are mud calks which in my opinion, he doesn't even need.
Good luck to all.
Ben

Gl with this Ben...wish you all the best sir :)

onefast99
06-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Maps looks real tough, I wouldnt leave that one off the exotics!

Burls
06-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Maps looks real tough, I wouldnt leave that one off the exotics!

My thoughts exactly.
Maps is a textbook example of the turnback play.
He's got two blazing (for this level) 6f fractions buried in his lackluster 1M attempts.

I tempted by the 6 RKR as well.
He's also got a sharp 6k fraction followed by a disasterous finish in a 1M turf race.
The jockey's weaker and he's moving from turf to dirt/mud but the odds should be generous.

I'm also a little worried about 3 Gavelgeld dropping from MSW.

BEL R4

1,7 EXB
1,7/1,3,6,7 EX
1,7/1,3,6,7/1,3,6,7 TRI

Good luck to all.
BIIIIIIIIIIG MONEY!!!

eastie
06-18-2008, 02:21 PM
TC opens dead at 7-1. the 6 7 and 10 open livola. The karakrum guys susally run good when they take early money..

njcurveball
06-18-2008, 03:30 PM
This one has been in suicidal duels in all three starts.

Good call, but another crazy duel with a 24-1 shot cost this horse any chance in the stretch. Blew a photo for 3rd, but it was definitely a live horse. :ThmbUp:

sammy the sage
06-18-2008, 09:45 PM
99 & Burls...good call on that race!

eastie
06-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Good call, but another crazy duel with a 24-1 shot cost this horse any chance in the stretch. Blew a photo for 3rd, but it was definitely a live horse. :ThmbUp:

what race were you watching ? the one was bet dead and ran a bad fourth. How was he a live horse ? If he had opened 3-1 and drifted up to 6 or 7, I would have been in to him, but the way the board opened it was obvious he wasn't going to be on any clear lead and taking that field all the way. Also he should have been less than 8-1 on the ML making him open really dead. First flash is the most important one.

onefast99
06-19-2008, 09:11 AM
99 & Burls...good call on that race!
I just saw a horse who had a lot more excuses then anyone else in their past performances. I watched race replays a few times and I figured that a speed duel upfront would get maps to the winners circle. The track condition was the only thing that could of beat Maps.