PDA

View Full Version : Eurocup soccer mortgage your house

nativenova
06-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Anyone following the eurocup soccer will want to take a close look at a game on Tuesday, Romania-Netherlands and Italy -France, the big deal about this game both Italy and France were in the world cup finals in 2006.
If Romania can beat Netherlands, they will knock out both Italy and France, the Netherlands already have a playoff spot guaranteed.so why would "nudge nudge wink wink" Netherlands let Romania win,this way eliminate these two other threats?
The coach for the Netherlands has already said he will start his back up players.to me it would seem like a sure thing bet Romania to win.
On a side note I live in area where alot of Italians live,so it would be double sweet.....
Disclaimer I am in no way shape or form suggesting you wager your mortgage on this game .......but.........

broadreach
06-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Imagine Italy winning at half time only for the players to be told Romania are winning their match. Romania have been heavily bet for this match and incredibly are outright favorite to win because of what you alluded to. Italy and France have no-one but themselves to blame if Romania 'upsets' Netherlands.
Been a great tournament and watched by many.

toetoe
06-16-2008, 05:14 PM
My picks, if I may redboard-in-running, have been Portugal and Turkey from the start. After losing to Portugal 2-0 in the opener, the Turks have been sensational, if spotty. :ThmbUp: