PDA

View Full Version : NBC Logo

DRIVEWAY
06-15-2008, 01:53 PM
Would anyone be surprised if NBC and MSNBC replaced the Peacock with the Hammer and Sickle?

Maybe Keith Olberman could report from downtown Moscow.

Buckeye
03-26-2010, 07:29 PM
NOBODY topped Peter Jennings in this department. Here was a guy who seemed almost normal and acceptable, and yet, fed us a steady stream of liberal nonsense. For example, the whole World would already be dead from AIDS if no cure was found. There ain't no cure and we're still alive! A Canadian spokesman for America? Bad qualifications. The Truth is not always easily revealed but thanks to the sacrifices made by AMERICANS the best is still possible.

Ever hear about the AMERICAN Civil War or Revolution?

sandpit
03-27-2010, 12:46 AM
I don't watch all the pablum in the afternoons/evenings, but sometimes in the early a.m. I catch either Fox News or MSNBC. They are adjacent to each other on my cable. The lead man, Morning Joe is very critical of Obama on many occasions, but beautiful Mika is a dem cheerleader. This week they had a special report on the education system, focusing on schools that have scores much higher than others in their area. I found it pretty good and they kind of slammed the teachers union for being obstructionists, which is not standard dem rhetoric.

Fox in the morning seems much more intent on inciting viewer outrage, whether it be the gov't ineptitude or some other business or social misdeed. I'd rather not start the morning off mad, because it's almost certain that something in the upcoming day is gonna set me off :D . I do like it when they break up things with their entertainment interviews.

Tom
03-27-2010, 09:41 AM
CNN is dropping an N so that people might think they are the more-watched network, the one that BURIED them in the ratings last week...:lol::lol::lol: