PDA

View Full Version : BEL SUN

SAL
06-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Picks for Belmont Sunday:

R1 - #4 Wonforthegoodguys-I have some knocks against the ML favorites here. This one has won routing in the past, should do well in here.

R2 - #4 Mr Petersson-His sire is a decent sire of 2yo runners. Barn does ok with them too.

R3 - #1 Cool the Economy-Ran well to get the place with a troubled start last out. Has yet to run a bad one for this barn.

R4 - #5 Storm Harbor-He drilled well prior to debut. Should move up on the turf, gets JR today for new unproven barn.

R5 - #15 Mr Destiny-Ran well in debut, then laid up after 2nd start. Should be tough here in this abbreviated field.

R6 - #1 Red Hot Dawn-Probably won't see much pace pressure here. Should prove to be a profitable claim.

R7 - #9 Sinister Storm-Has excuses for his 2 turf efforts. Has shown enough for me to take a shot here at a price.

R8 - #7 Spring Elusion-Seems to have talent and I don't think he has to have the lead to win.

R9 - #5 Silver Timber-Can't fault his record on the Belmont grass. Had a bit of trouble last out, expect better in his 3rd start off the layoff.

R10 -#10 Mrs. Holden-Gets lasix after showing a bit of run in well supported debut. Expect better.