PDA

View Full Version : An M1 Chance.......

LottaKash
06-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Since being claimed on the 10th of May, I have been following a horse trained by Dave Smith....

This horse is in the 8th Race at the Meadowlands tonite Sat. 6/14/08.....

#5 - IT'SJUSTABEGINNING.....since being claimed for $40K, in his first start for the new conncections, got the 10-hole and finished a game 6th, bettering his most recent finishing times by a full second......In his next start was dropped a bit and wired a cheaper field, THEN was (apparently impressed by his trainer) was boosted to the $50K claimers and in that race, proceeded to get early position and later in that race went first-over, and got a brief lead in the lane and tired a bit in the late stages, to a close enough 6th place finish, bettering his race/time to boot.....Last Week I bet him @20/1 and he had good early position but was very quickly shuffled out of contention, not ever getting a chance to get out to go forward, consequently, in the stretch he had to wait for the wave of horses outside of him to go by, before coming out to go the long way around and finished very alertly, while running out of race track.....still finished 4th by 2.......

I believe this horse is still fast and fit, and just may have a nice surprise, in this evenly matched race....my pace ratings have him on top.....but, this race presents many other viewpoints, and I may be wrong about him, but at 15/1, I don't care, as I think he will, go off at long odds, And I will be on him.....

Good Luck ALL, with your Sat betting and Contests...

Best,

mrroyboy
06-14-2008, 06:25 PM
O k John

I'll bet him. I really need a big winner!!!Good luck to us.

Postime
06-14-2008, 08:40 PM
R8 Meadowlands....My Fella...ML of 8-1 maybe one to watch in here.

cmoore
06-14-2008, 10:12 PM
Since being claimed on the 10th of May, I have been following a horse trained by Dave Smith....

This horse is in the 8th Race at the Meadowlands tonite Sat. 6/14/08.....

#5 - IT'SJUSTABEGINNING.....since being claimed for $40K, in his first start for the new conncections, got the 10-hole and finished a game 6th, bettering his most recent finishing times by a full second......In his next start was dropped a bit and wired a cheaper field, THEN was (apparently impressed by his trainer) was boosted to the $50K claimers and in that race, proceeded to get early position and later in that race went first-over, and got a brief lead in the lane and tired a bit in the late stages, to a close enough 6th place finish, bettering his race/time to boot.....Last Week I bet him @20/1 and he had good early position but was very quickly shuffled out of contention, not ever getting a chance to get out to go forward, consequently, in the stretch he had to wait for the wave of horses outside of him to go by, before coming out to go the long way around and finished very alertly, while running out of race track.....still finished 4th by 2.......

I believe this horse is still fast and fit, and just may have a nice surprise, in this evenly matched race....my pace ratings have him on top.....but, this race presents many other viewpoints, and I may be wrong about him, but at 15/1, I don't care, as I think he will, go off at long odds, And I will be on him.....

Good Luck ALL, with your Sat betting and Contests...

Best,

He ran well to get second. I liked your summary. I bet him to win and show. I hope you wheeled him up and down in the ex and tri..they paid 50 and 500 for a buck....

LottaKash
06-14-2008, 10:55 PM
Finished 2d @ 9/2 and paid $5.80 and 5.20 and ex was $100 and change

Wheeled him t&B and caught the ex.........as well as place

I wonder if the track was off and not so sloppy and rainy, what the outcome would've been?.....maybe different, maybe worse...who knows.....still a nice little win even tho didn't get the top prize.....

best,