PDA

View Full Version : Some Saturday Picks 6/14

Ray2000
06-14-2008, 07:11 AM
6 Races for Saturday, ML on Pick1 >7

Playing Win and Exacta Part Wheels Pick1/Pick 2&3

Balmoral R10…561 Pop Z Pop 8/1 Winnies Mak N 7/2 Midwich Hanover 8/1
4 yr old has been spending alot of time in the horse trailer, maybe finds a home here?
First start of the year was his best of 3. good driver switch tonite

Mohawk R4…625 Upfront Hannahsboy 10/1 Trade Editor 6/1 On The Brink 8/1
can improve again off of a good effort, should be an overlay, Tetrick drives

Mohawk R6…321 Zooka 10/1 Western Shore 2/1 Eagle Luck 5/1
If the 1 and 2 battle each other hard, Mario could benefit

Mohawk R12…342 Infinite Justice 10/1 Cuban Seelster 12/1 Allamerican Inca 3/1
Hazel's a slow track by my numbers, shaves 2 seconds off of times and gets Tetrick
Cuban could make a big price in exacta, may want to box these 3

The BigM R8…326 My Fella 8/1 Winslow Hustler 12/1 Coris Lucky Guy 7/2
6th start since layoff, steady improvment, could win if improves one more time

Pocono R8…316 Somethingtobehold 10/1 Kurt Rustler 7/2 Dont Fight The Law 9/2
Grabbing 2nds in the 20K's now moves to 25K but not that much tougher based on speeds

I'm playing chalk in the NAC
....'Somebeach' on top of the 347 Exactor and Triactor

Good Luck to Everyone!:)

MutuelClerk
06-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Race 4 Mohawk. I agree with Ray, #6 Upfront Hannahsboy closed from a impossible position 10-1 morning line. Sleeper of the great racing card.

Race 5 Mohawk. #2 Aand G's Confusion. I think she was very confused in her first start with trainer Mark Capone in the bike. She showed her freshman form in last weeks elim, and I'm hoping she can knock off the undefeated Tug River Princess.

Race 7 Mohawk. The North American Cup. I'm torn SBSW the obvious one to beat. MacDonnell better be careful if he brushes to the lead and faces pressure, I can see him getting beat. Should be a great race. I've never been a big MacDonnell fan so I'm spreading out in the last leg of the P-4.

Race 9 Mohawk. #2 Warrawee June. She impressed in the elim, outside post and taking command early. This time , picking her post and drawing inside. And hope she can beat the Takter trained and undefeated in 08 Lantern Kronos.

A great racing card, good luck to everyone.......

Ray2000
06-15-2008, 04:57 AM
Only Winner was the one MutuelClerk and I agreed on, should agree more often:)

1 winner (Mohawk 4) In $12, Back $5
no hits on Exactas $24 loss

MutuelClerk
06-15-2008, 10:51 AM
It was quite a fun time at Mohawk last night. SBSW is the hero of Canada. Hearing the people cheer for him mid stretch was really pretty cool. And I've NEVER seen that many people go onto the track for a picture after the race. I just hope someone tests this horse along the way. No one came at him yesterday, and I guess with the size of the purse its understandable. I know SBSW has alot of talent, I just want someone too look him in the eye this summer and see how much heart he has.