PDA

View Full Version : TWO STEP SALSA

lamboguy
06-11-2008, 09:08 AM
he is gonna be entered into the AFFIRMED in hollywood park, hopefully if he wins we can convince to owner to skip the swaps and go to the HASKELL on august 3. this horse has only been getting better and better, he is still developing acording to JULIO CANANI. sunday will be his first time around 2 turns, so he still has alot to prove

lamboguy
06-15-2008, 09:56 PM
congradulations to julio canani for doing such a fine job. and tony everard for giving us another potential champion along with timely writer, instant friendship, island fashion, funnycyde, four stars dave and a bunch of others thru the years.

SupersRFun
06-17-2008, 03:35 PM
That horse is awesome. I bet hard on him and tres barachos for the exacta.

lamboguy
10-26-2008, 04:35 AM
i guess this horse got overshadowed yesterday by all the other great races and great horses in the breeders cup.
not that i am partial to TWO STEP, but that was one heck of an unexpected performanc against older horses yesterday. he has really developed, and was training great going into the race. i never expected him to come within 2 lengths of that great field.

after a poor performance in the pennsylvania derby, JULIO CANNANI did one heck of a job bringing him back.

congradulations to him and the main owner MR NIELSON

Imriledup
10-26-2008, 04:38 AM
Great performance, what a nice horse!