PDA

View Full Version : Dutrow: " It's KD's fault - but it would be OK to use him in the next race . "

BeatTheChalk
06-11-2008, 07:38 AM
I am speechless ( some would say .. that's good :jump: ) Others may want to comment.

Investorater
06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Again,Kudos to Team Zito.(Who proved me wrong).As the USA Today analysis showed for Da'Tara-
Last start:Second Barbaro....
What's to like:High early speed....
Second thought:Winless since Jan.5....
Bottom line:Leads early,not late.....Belmont Stakes Winner-win some/lose some.

Dutrow:"I feel like a loser right now and I don't know why.".. Will he ever figure it out? People shouldn't criticize others and brag during a Triple Crown bid or,at least not as much as he did.I wish him future luck and would like to think that a gracious God accepts him.Why not just admit he was humbled,apologize,and move on. ... Proverbs:27

kenwoodallpromos
06-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Sec's trainer says the too-light training did him in.

Moyers Pond
06-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Sec's trainer says the too-light training did him in.

Actually it was Seattle Slew's trainer. And he was 100% correct. Dutrow is an idiot for blaming a jockey. The horse had nothing. That isn't the jockeys fault. All the horse had to do was break 2:30 and he wins. Not too difficult if he is fit and a great hores.

Secretariats trainer, Lucien Lauren died in Key Largo about 5 or 6 years ago.

Investorater
06-11-2008, 02:47 PM
BIG Brown has already proven himself to be a Great enough Colt.:ThmbUp:

46zilzal
06-11-2008, 03:00 PM
BIG Brown has already proven himself to be a Great enough Colt.
Not really. Great is not an adjective that comes to mind. Unchallenged speed comes to mind. Look another one in the eye late, with some weight on his back, at a time that is not a yawn and then let's see what happens.

Tom
06-11-2008, 03:32 PM
BB= a most forgetable horse.

I can't look at him in the same light as the other near miss triple horse I have seen.

Lawyer Ron Part Deux.

Investorater
06-11-2008, 03:41 PM
Was undefeated going into the Kentucky Derby which he Won from post #20.(I had the winner and if I recall correctly through your post on that day the race had you stumped.):D Big Brown Wins the Preakness Stakes with a history of foot problems for me personally that demonstrates Class.(Maybe PA should terminate you.)It doesn't matter whether the 2008 3-year old crop was weak as it was a level playing field......Enough Said-Case Closed. he he he

Moyers Pond
06-11-2008, 04:41 PM
BIG Brown has already proven himself to be a Great enough Colt.:ThmbUp:

When Big Brown finally had a little adversity he folded. Great horses don't fold that like. Dead last and nothing was wrong with him.

46zilzal
06-11-2008, 04:44 PM
When Big Brown finally had a little adversity he folded. Great horses don't fold that like. Dead last and nothing was wrong with him.
Wire to wire types often do that when confronted by too much to do early.

Investorater
06-11-2008, 05:35 PM
moyers pond-If Big Brown races again we will find out what happens when he is challenged.

46zilzal
06-11-2008, 05:36 PM
moyers pond-If Big Brown races again we will find out what happens when he is challenged.
Not unless you know the potential match up. It is impossible to say before the field comes together. If he catches a field of chronically slow breakers, he is gone again as many Haskell winners are.

Investorater
06-11-2008, 05:56 PM

The Colt you are touting DOC will lose to BB if they should ever meet again.

I just might stop posting-investorater--God is the Final Reality.......

Dr.SwineSmeller
06-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Even the best jockeys flub up. Kent will be fine. It wasn't Kent. It was the ripped torn pieced up hoof Big Brown tried to run a mile and a half upon that spelled doom.

Dr. Piggie Poop

46zilzal
06-11-2008, 06:25 PM
--God is the Final Reality.......
Don't think that one is running as a three year old.

Investorater
06-11-2008, 07:10 PM
silly-WTFIIT-you:D :lol: :D he he he

Dr.SwineSmeller
06-11-2008, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Investorater
--God is the Final Reality.......

[Zilzal quote] Don't think that one is running as a three year old.

Investorator is right Zilzal, the last I heard, this horse is aiming to break his maiden at a nice little track somewhere in Tia Juana, Egypt.

Dr.SwineSmeller

PaceAdvantage
06-11-2008, 11:01 PM
All the horse had to do was break 2:30 and he wins. Not too difficult if he is fit and a great hores.Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment.

BB wins the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness in a LAUGH. How UNFIT can he possibly become in the three weeks leading up to the Belmont?

Was he doing nothing but eating pizza and ice cream on the couch, watching re-runs of Mr. Ed?

Fitness had nothing to do with it...maybe he only wins the Belmont by 2 instead of 10....that's fitness against this lackluster field.

There is absolutely NO WAY he becomes 10, 20, 30 lengths UNFIT in the span of three weeks. No way, no how. That's not the answer....

sally
06-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment.

BB wins the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness in a LAUGH. How UNFIT can he possibly become in the three weeks leading up to the Belmont?

Was he doing nothing but eating pizza and ice cream on the couch, watching re-runs of Mr. Ed?

Fitness had nothing to do with it...maybe he only wins the Belmont by 2 instead of 10....that's fitness against this lackluster field.

There is absolutely NO WAY he becomes 10, 20, 30 lengths UNFIT in the span of three weeks. No way, no how. That's not the answer....

PA-- maybe if you take it all together--lack of training, hoof trouble, no steriods, heat AND Kent's ride it seems more likely--it can't be ALL because of Kent-- BB was not firing when Kent asked him to...

Dr.SwineSmeller
06-11-2008, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage]

Dr.SS> LOL. Good one! Apparently, many would like to believe this was simply the case..

Dr.SwineSmeller
06-11-2008, 11:16 PM
PA-- maybe if you take it all together--lack of training, hoof trouble, no steriods, heat AND Kent's ride it seems more likely--it can't be ALL because of Kent-- BB was not firing when Kent asked him to...

Dr.SS. Now there is an explanation that I can believe Sally.

Dr. SwineSmeller

menifee
06-12-2008, 12:20 AM
BB= a most forgetable horse.

I can't look at him in the same light as the other near miss triple horse I have seen.

Lawyer Ron Part Deux.

Lawyer Ron was a very nice horse - no need to take shots at him.

Dr.SwineSmeller
06-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Lawyer Ron was a very nice horse - no need to take shots at him.

Lawyer Ron = another three year old developed at Oaklawn Park. Those Oaklawn three year olds will always be among the best.

Dr.SwineSmeller