PDA

View Full Version : Behind the scenes handicapping angles.

Citation33
06-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Since Jan 2008:
Which NY trainer is 8/13 when adding weight with heavy jock in his post layoffs workouts on his good horses.

Which trainer is 14/24 when using a certain jockey in his 2-3 prep races and then switching to this jock for a certain trip?

Which trainer appears to have their workout jock come slow of the gate on his gate workouts on his good and ready first timers and then has them turn it on in the end? What appears to be a slow gate work is really not. Hit's big time on this angle.

Which trainer tells his jockey on his just about ready to score maiden horses to ride a certain pattern in the race as a last conditioner before coming back to score next time out. 9/16

Majority of these are not even heavy favorites(although very few are big longshots),because the hidden form and angles.

Tom Barrister
06-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Did you want me to post answers to any of those, so that everybody knows?

tribecaagent
06-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Since Jan 2008:
Which NY trainer is 8/13 when adding weight with heavy jock in his post layoffs workouts on his good horses.

Which trainer is 14/24 when using a certain jockey in his 2-3 prep races and then switching to this jock for a certain trip?

Which trainer appears to have their workout jock come slow of the gate on his gate workouts on his good and ready first timers and then has them turn it on in the end? What appears to be a slow gate work is really not. Hit's big time on this angle.

Which trainer tells his jockey on his just about ready to score maiden horses to ride a certain pattern in the race as a last conditioner before coming back to score next time out. 9/16

Majority of these are not even heavy favorites(although very few are big longshots),because the hidden form and angles.

Am I correct to assume that a) these are NY trainers and b) each question has a DIFFERENT trainer?

HolyBull29
06-10-2008, 04:42 PM
Damn these trainers and their tricks! LOL. Those are hard unless you have connections. Care to share? LOL

Citation33
06-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeah they are all different trainers,and they are NY.

Citation33
06-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Nice workouts that Dutrow horse had today in the 5TH! Good workouts for those post layoff works with a heavy jock. Got the call on who was working him out in those sprints. Blew right by the field at 9-1!

$500 win and $5 ex over a couple horses including the #1.

Can't believe all the reads and no one tried to guess the answers. Did'nt get to PM anybody. Oh well

njcurveball
06-11-2008, 04:58 PM

Congrats! Must feel good to make $5,000 in a day! Easy Game! :ThmbUp:

Citation33
06-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Congrats! Must feel good to make $5,000 in a day! Easy Game! :ThmbUp:

Would'nt say easy game. I only bet about 10 times on month heavy on spot plays when they come up. I wish it was every day:D . Unfortunatly they don't happen every day. You have to wait for them. I do play at the track every day though,but it's usually just about $10-20 a race for fun.

TheGhost
06-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Cit you are the man. Thanks again for the pick at the track today,and thanks for laughing when I said I did'nt play the exacta aaaaaaahhh!
P.S. Thanks for turning me onto this forum too.

Citation33
06-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Cit you are the man. Thanks again for the pick at the track today,and thanks for laughing when I said I did'nt play the exacta aaaaaaahhh!
P.S. Thanks for turning me onto this forum too.

Hey,thanks for the beer.;)

tribecaagent
06-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Nice workouts that Dutrow horse had today in the 5TH! Good workouts for those post layoff works with a heavy jock. Got the call on who was working him out in those sprints. Blew right by the field at 9-1!

Can't believe all the reads and no one tried to guess the answers. Did'nt get to PM anybody. Oh well

Nice work Citation. Some much for Prado being Dutrow's "man." Looks like Cornelio is "the man" when "the money's down!"

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/11/sports/othersports/11racing.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Here are my answers for the other 3:
1) Rick Dutrow Jr. - of course!
2) Jimmie Jerkens
3) Mike Hushion
4) Bobby Barbara

Grits
06-12-2008, 08:13 AM

Did'nt get to PM anybody. Oh well

I give you guys, the Ultimate Redboard with apologies to the less fortunate.

Makes the thread title more appropriate.

Hilarious.

Grits
06-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Citation, so you won't feel I'm hammering you-- let me ask, next time please switch your handicapping exercise that leads the thread to a couple of hours after you post your big play.

Citation33
06-12-2008, 12:11 PM
First of all. I WAS posting about angles that happen all the time that trainers use without the betting public knowing. I have worked behind the track for over 15 years. I was asking fun questions about who do you think wins these types of races. OVER 300 people read and no one answered except one person. TOO bad. I WAS going to PM(I did PM 1 here) the people who got the answers right but no one answered. Maybe people just believe in pace and numbers and thought nothing of the post. Acting like 25 people were guessing and whatever and I held out and then posted a win(which did fit my description). No one answered the thread.
I also did give out the pick to a forum poster I know from here who was at the track. Redboard my butt. No one even cared about the post.

Citation33
06-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Question? Why did'nt you try and answer them whenever you read the post? Was it just after one of them won you got mad?

Sorry but Dutrow put on his heavy jock this time for his post layoff works,which were very good. The horse was a good horse with good competitive numbers in his past. Did'nt put on Prado and tip off bettors,which was good too.

But if my trivia and this thread is such a problem,then I'll stop doing it or PM'ing people,because I have offended you.

ryesteve
06-12-2008, 12:30 PM
I WAS going to PM(I did PM 1 here) the people who got the answers right but no one answered. Maybe people just believe in pace and numbers and thought nothing of the post.Or maybe people have no way of knowing which exercise riders work which horses, and how much each guy or gal weighs.

bigskyguy
06-12-2008, 12:44 PM
citation-

do you consider chartruex a play at belmont in the second? she's a 2 year old first timer for hushion.

njcurveball
06-12-2008, 12:47 PM
and how much each guy or gal weighs.

That is an easy one. I assign a weight to each letter. Prado weighs about 212, while Velazquez is well over 500. I call these my Ability L figures. :ThmbUp:

Now if he were to put someone on named Ramsammy (well over 800), I would have to bet the house! :jump:

ryesteve
06-12-2008, 01:12 PM
I call these my Ability L figures. :ThmbUp: You'd better hurry up and patent this idea before someone steals it and signs up a whole bunch of clients :D

Grits
06-12-2008, 01:33 PM
33, I was not angry--what's there to be angry about? I was neither handicapping, nor was I interesed in answering your trivia questions. I was observing, and you posted results of your play--after the fact. A redboard, is a redboard.

Your trivia is a fine thing. I doubt, though, that most here have the time for it when the day's card has already begun.

Question? Why did'nt you try and answer them whenever you read the post? Was it just after one of them won you got mad?

Sorry but Dutrow put on his heavy jock this time for his post layoff works,which were very good. The horse was a good horse with good competitive numbers in his past. Did'nt put on Prado and tip off bettors,which was good too.

But if my trivia and this thread is such a problem,then I'll stop doing it or PM'ing people,because I have offended you.

bigskyguy
06-12-2008, 02:04 PM
citation-

nice call on chartreux...paid $6.00 to win

rcknhrse
06-12-2008, 03:11 PM
dont go away citation.

what you have there is knowledge the avg player has no access to.
if you are willing to share thats very generous of you.
i wish i had been online yesterday to see it

Citation33
06-12-2008, 03:54 PM
I will just PM who ever wrote me answers or was interested in the post. I won't post on the thread about the trivia then or winners. I was just kinda peeved that "redboarding" came up. Now if I was just bragging and teasing and people were writing and posting me answers and whatever else and I neglected all of them and just posted winners....then fine,I agree. But there was over 300 views and basically no answers or posts. If basically no one posted or answered the thread afte all those views,then obviously no one cared. Why read the thread and make comments about my posts all of a sudden? That's all. Maybe it was'nt mean spirited,but I just don't understand.

If anyone of the 300 view people PM'd me answering or posted answers or what have you,I would've given them the Dutrow horse. I'm not a person who does'nt share things. Horse racing is fun,was just putting up some fun trivia on angles. Oh well.
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40323
I posted that blog a ways back that did very well. I don't tease about info. I'm pretty free with my info. I do well with it.The point of the post was'nt to tease. It was trivia game,and maybe some people could make make money off of it.

Citation33
06-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Not an Angle at all,but I do like Psycho D J in this 7th race. Good turf breeding,nice internal numbers. Not a bad price for a fun stab or exactas. Race has NOT gone off yet:D .

Citation33
06-12-2008, 04:15 PM
See can't win them all. Nice fast fractions though. They must've thought it was a 3f race:D .

Grits
06-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Here we are, Trackside Live and all that.

Once again 33, if possible, try to consider timing. 300 views is a great deal of reading, still in the middle of the card, its late for most to begin considering the day's trivia questions and rewards.

And as far as blogs go, I (and probably many others) didn't know you had one. Too, I'm not a MySpace subscriber.

I'm sorry I ticked you off; continued good luck at Belmont.

I will just PM who ever wrote me answers or was interested in the post. I won't post on the thread about the trivia then or winners. I was just kinda peeved that "redboarding" came up. Now if I was just bragging and teasing and people were writing and posting me answers and whatever else and I neglected all of them and just posted winners....then fine,I agree. But there was over 300 views and basically no answers or posts. If basically no one posted or answered the thread afte all those views,then obviously no one cared. Why read the thread and make comments about my posts all of a sudden? That's all. Maybe it was'nt mean spirited,but I just don't understand.

If anyone of the 300 view people PM'd me answering or posted answers or what have you,I would've given them the Dutrow horse. I'm not a person who does'nt share things. Horse racing is fun,was just putting up some fun trivia on angles. Oh well.
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40323
I posted that blog a ways back that did very well. I don't tease about info. I'm pretty free with my info. I do well with it.The point of the post was'nt to tease. It was trivia game,and maybe some people could make make money off of it.

Citation33
06-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Here we are, Trackside Live and all that.

Once again 33, if possible, try to consider timing. 300 views is a great deal of reading, still in the middle of the card, its late for most to begin considering the day's trivia questions and rewards.

And as far as blogs go, I (and probably many others) didn't know you had one. Too, I'm not a MySpace subscriber.

I'm sorry I ticked you off; continued good luck at Belmont.

Not trying to rag on you,maybe I'm coming off strong. I apologize. Just that I have posted some threads before and I have seen other people post some nice info they think is good and there are no answers or whatever and then if you say,wo had a nice one there,people start posting up a storm. Again if anyone would like to guess or PM me anything I will be more than happy to return a post. I'm not saying I'm ANYTHING great or have most answers,just some fun info. If anyone would like to guess them and gets them right. I will tell them if they are correct.

I will say those trainer angles were put up a whole day ahead of Dutrows win. Posted that on Tues. Dutrow won yesterday afternoon.

Grits
06-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Not trying to rag on you,maybe I'm coming off strong. I apologize. Just that I have posted some threads before and I have seen other people post some nice info they think is good and there are no answers or whatever and then if you say,wo had a nice one there,people start posting up a storm. Again if anyone would like to guess or PM me anything I will be more than happy to return a post. I'm not saying I'm ANYTHING great or have most answers,just some fun info. If anyone would like to guess them and gets them right. I will tell them if they are correct.

I will say those trainer angles were put up a whole day ahead of Dutrows win. Posted that on Tues. Dutrow won yesterday afternoon.

Now comes the greater apology. On the day you posted the trivia, I was driving home from New York where I'd been for the week. South, down I-95 for eight hours. When I read your original post yesterday afternoon, I thought you were posting from the track. I DID NOT note that you posted these an afternoon ahead.

I AM THE ONE THAT IS WRONG. AND I AM TRULY SORRY. THIS IS MY ERROR. AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE.

This should be a lesson (to me), don't log on when tired. I will wind up with egg covering my face. I really am sorry 33.

Citation33
06-12-2008, 04:44 PM
No problem. It's not a big deal. It's just a fun trivia and thread anyway. Have a good one. BB tomorrow.

TheGhost
06-12-2008, 04:52 PM
I will say this guy is good and gives me info while at the track(gave me Dutrow's horse),that has paid off handsomley. Knows his stuff and is'nt greedy about it. He did say on this board and at the track that Big Brown would'nt finish even close in the Belmont Stakes.
If I see ya tomorrow Cit,if your are there. Your beer is on me. :)

railbird
06-12-2008, 04:57 PM
citation;

the questions you asked, is information that is out of reach for over 50 percent of the people that viewed it , Including myself, so rather than look dumb you just do not reply .I'm still looking to find out which jockey has first call with which trainer

Robert Fischer
06-12-2008, 05:03 PM
I like this whole winners-for-beer idea.

It's getting too hot to smuggle in Miller High Life in my North Face jacket.
http://www.buachaille.com/images/The-North-Face-Quantum-Nuptse.jpg

Citation33
06-12-2008, 11:11 PM
citation;

the questions you asked, is information that is out of reach for over 50 percent of the people that viewed it , Including myself, so rather than look dumb you just do not reply .I'm still looking to find out which jockey has first call with which trainer

Geez!. I know it's inside info. It was just a trivia post for people to guess,hence the freakin question marks! What's the point of me just listing the answers? At least I'M sharing info. When did I not RELPY????!!!!!!!!! NO ONE answered!!!!!!!! I replied(PM'd) to the one person who answered it! Oh..... forget this post!
HAve a 10-1+ morning line tomorrow,but forget it. Amazing I get no answers until after my Dutrow post. how many views?? Close to 1,000.

hracingplyr
06-13-2008, 08:09 AM
Buddy, frien, pal. Were not ganging up on you here. Were all here to learn. And anytime someone share a vital racing stat. with us only helps us gain a little edge. You posted IMO four very excellent questions. I for one, would have no clue as to where to start for the ans. I think what were all asking you is simply. Who are the four trainers and there jocks? And elaborate on the different patterns they display. Thats it nothing more nothing less. IMO, i think you want to share this info with us or you would of not posted it. And if this info is as rock solid as you say it is and i don't doubt you, because Mike Hushion had a firster yesterday with nice breeding who worked from the gate his last race and won. And i will gladly buy you a beer this summer up at Saratoga.

Bob

Citation33
06-13-2008, 10:22 AM
NO,the post was for fun trivia and guessing. It's not impossible considering two people PM'd me with right answers for two of them and I WROTE them back about it. I have idiots saying,"I have not reply'd to anyone" No it's just people who read the thread and said whatever and are now pissed they did'nt write and just want to jump on the bandwagon and not even say thanks.

Unbelievable,instead of trying to guess and post answers(just like all trivia) or PM'ing me,they just cry about not knowing the answers and telling me to stop it and post to them the valuable information on the thread.

So what was the point of the trivia? I guess I should've just gotten on here and posted all the free valuable info to everyone and I'm sure there would be alot of winners and maybe 2 or 3 thanks you's.

hracingplyr
06-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Thats a little harsh Citation. Sounds like you need a nap. There's good people on this board and some dam good cappers.

Bob

Citation33
06-13-2008, 10:54 AM
What's harsh? Just defending myself. It's been said here I have'nt replied to anyone....not true,I have. So why are they just making that up? Its been posted to stop the dumb trivia and just list the valuable answers to everyone and their mother. Greedy. When did I say everyone on the forum are bad handicappers???? where?? Off to the track and off this thread bye

P.S. WHAT ARE THE ANSWERS GOING TO GET ANYONE????? Did anyone read the questions. That's why it's trivia and I would PM people the info if they got it right in their PM guess or thread guesses.

ryesteve
06-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Just defending myself.Against who??? No one's attacking you.

TheGhost
06-13-2008, 11:12 AM
:D:D:D What is wrong with people? The answers are useless. You need him to tell you when. People can't even take out time to guess answers for a person who's giving you basically lock winners! You just yell at him.

Dutrow-- is the one who uses the heavy jock. But he does'nt always.
Dutrow has had only 14 layoff horses this yeah? HA. Are you going to play every Dutrow layoff horse. Citation knows when the jock is on and would give out in PM when he's been on. But no one posted.
Hushion--- is the one with the slow gate works on his maiden horses. But you have no idea when one comes out slow and then tears it up unless you are there in the mornings and see the workouts like he does. Are you going to play every Hushion horse that has gate works? Ha they all do. Which ones are held and then turn it on is the key.
The maiden pattern trainer answer would do nothing because you need to know which jock he uses and what pattern he has to ride.
Why did only 2 outta like 1000 views give guesses to him? Soon as I saw those I tried in PM's to guess right.
Oh quiet Mr. Trebeck and just give me all the answers on the Jeopardy board,I do not know and will not try. Just give me the answers and $10,000 dollars.:D:D

Citation33
06-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Against who??? No one's attacking you.

Man,why did I look back before I left. Did you read any posts or are just saying things? Did a post above not just say I am not replying to anyone? I have replied to people! So that just BS being made up to attack the thread. It's false. Did you just say earlier in the thread that whats the point no one knows when the jock is going to be on or what they weight? Yeah no kidding that why its was a trivia game AND I will then tell you if you guessed it right. THEN you would know who was on and what the weight was.
I seriously can not believe basically no one answered this thread at all after hundreds of views and now peopel are pissed because they just want free information out to everyone.

Oh did'nt see you there Ghost. What's up,will see you later on.

ryesteve
06-13-2008, 11:22 AM
The answers are useless.
People can't even take out time to guess answers
So let me get this straight... you're conceding that the answers are "useless", but the two of you are throwing a hissy fit because no one wanted to guess at these "useless" answers?

ryesteve
06-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Did you just say earlier in the thread that whats the point no one knows when the jock is going to be on or what they weight?I was trying to explain to you that people are not inclined to make random guesses when they have nothing to base a guess on. Normally a trivia question will involve some sort of educated guesswork. If I made a post and said, "Hey, I just crunched some data and discovered there's a trainer who has a 70% hit rate when his horse shows a triple floozle in his PPs, but only when the 2nd floozle had an internal skizzle in it." would you guys start trying to guess which trainer I was talking about? And if you tell me you would, explain to me what you'd be gaining from it.

njcurveball
06-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey, I just crunched some data and discovered there's a trainer who has a 70% hit rate when his horse shows a triple floozle in his PPs, but only when the 2nd floozle had an internal skizzle in it." .

This has to be Bill Cosby! He also is a sure bet when his fliggin flossum is on the nossum :jump:

TheGhost
06-13-2008, 11:38 AM
If I made a post and said, "Hey, I just crunched some data and discovered there's a trainer who has a 70% hit rate when his horse shows a triple floozle in his PPs, but only when the 2nd floozle had an internal skizzle in it." would you guys start trying to guess which trainer I was talking about? And if you tell me you would, explain to me what you'd be gaining from it.

Yeah I agree because what the hell is skizzle or a triple floozle:D. That comparison makes no sense. I do know what gate works,workouts and race patterns are. Honestly how many NY trainers could those answers be. They are obviously winning trainers. People are just lazy. Well from Citations mouth,people have guessed some right! So it's not impossible. Damn Sunset Racing I want to go and play now:D:D

Robert Fischer
06-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Ryesteve thanks for the triple floozle in yesterday's Belmont Race 8.

drew clear @ 6-1 !!!

$800 to Win = $5520

I owe you halfs on a pitcher

TheGhost
06-13-2008, 11:41 AM
So let me get this straight... you're conceding that the answers are "useless", but the two of you are throwing a hissy fit because no one wanted to guess at these "useless" answers?

:D:DYou still do not get it. People are..nevermind. If you guessed it right in thread or PM as he said,he would then PM you that you were right and and tell you all about the angle and when it's used. Do you understand that knowing the trainers means nothing considering you have to know when and how he uses it. The trainer part was the trivia part for people to win and then get the info. Yeah he's going to give out these huge angles to everyone all over? Makes sense:D

ryesteve
06-13-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah I agree because what the hell is skizzle or a triple floozle. That comparison makes no sense.It makes perfect sense because I have just as much chance of knowing how much some exercise rider weighs as you do of knowing what a triple floozle is.

ryesteve
06-13-2008, 11:59 AM
Ryesteve thanks for the triple floozle in yesterday's Belmont Race 8.:D
I can't believe that it's been almost 20 minutes since this post, and my inbox hasn't been flooded with floozle fodder yet...

njcurveball
06-13-2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah he's going to give out these huge angles to everyone all over? Makes sense:D

You made the perfect pont here. Which is why most have not even tried to guess. And like Steve has been trying to say, there is no way to get the information anyway. My database has a lot of information, but weights of exercise riders, or even jockeys are not in it.

Even if he answered the question below, I would have no way to see if the horse was a bet today.

TheGhost
06-13-2008, 12:02 PM
It makes perfect sense because I have just as much chance of knowing how much some exercise rider weighs as you do of knowing what a triple floozle is.

:DOf course you do not know,that's why if you guessed right he would've told you when it's done,silly. Why would you know? Unless you are on the inside. Like I know what jockeys weight in the morning. Geez the guy is offering great info and people are just posting Oh My God no one knows that. Yeah that's why he's going to tell you if you played the trivia. Why tell everyone? So hundreds of people play it and no price comes of it. Smart people. I just found out by PM'ing him guesses and also have met him at Belmont. If you knew him I think you would think good of him. He's a really great guy. He was just offering nice info for a few people who won it. Next time you get huge inside plays go post it to hundreds on a forum to play..ok. Cmon 3 O'clock where are you,I want to play:D

TheGhost
06-13-2008, 12:08 PM
You made the perfect pont here. Which is why most have not even tried to guess. And like Steve has been trying to say, there is no way to get the information anyway. My database has a lot of information, but weights of exercise riders, or even jockeys are not in it.

Even if he answered the question below, I would have no way to see if the horse was a bet today.

Like it's been beaten to death here. If you answered correctly he said he would've PM you when the horses run. Of course you can not get the info. Either can I or most people. He has connections and has worked for at the track for over 15 years he said,think he started at 16 he said. He worked for trainers and for owners(he would spot good horses to claim for them)

"Even if I answered" Wow read. If you answered correcty he would've told you when they run as your prize. And you would know if to bet the horse a day before it runs. Anyway,hopefully I'll see him today.

njcurveball
06-13-2008, 12:33 PM
Like it's been beaten to death here. If you answered correctly he said he would've PM you when the horses run. Of course you can not get the info. .

I may be in the minority here, but I would not bet on horses sent to me in the mail. I have been going to the track for over 30 years and given many tips (even backstretch and trainer/owner tips). Most lose, some win, but at the end of the day, I am responsible for my own selections.

I love talking about the race, who will get the lead, likely pace scenario, hot/cold trainer/jocks, breeding, etc.

I HATE being asked "who doya like". I neither tout or asked to be touted. So even if he wins at 9-1 every day for a year, I still would not be interested.

Jim

HolyBull29
06-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Holy %*$# this thread got crazy. I just read through the whole thing. People are like wolves on these angles. Looks like from reading no one even wants to try. It's just New York trainers. Just guess the top 10 trainers in New York you tards. These people are betting horses? Hey with those win %'s I'll take those tips anyday of the week. Looks like they have come true anyway. Peace

ryesteve
06-13-2008, 01:22 PM
People are like wolvesBut it's a good thing that Citation33 has someone like HolyBull29 to stick up for him. I suppose if this imaginary battle continues any further, we can expect Forego31 to join the fray at any moment, along with Affirmed27 and Cigar35...

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2008, 01:26 PM
I have a question:

Do Citation33, HolyBull29 and TheGhost all live in the same house and share an internet connection? There's a reason I ask.

Thanks.

==PA

HolyBull29
06-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Nope it's my hockey jersey number and 33 is his. Duhhhh. Come to the track would love to meet you. I'm sure you'll see more than one person. I came here when I heard people were going nuts about not being able to read. He puts up info that could win people some nice money and instead of just guessing maybe who it is and winning,you just cry because you suck. You are a loser who loses probably most of your paychecks on the horses. So you just cry about being told about free information because you can't win for you know what.
Go ahead and say whatever and yes Bull we know I can't win and oh yeah you got me,when the truth is you could'nt read a simple post. "How am I suppose to know weights of jockeys?" Guess moron and he would've tol you who and when! R-E-A-D.

You goto Belmont?

ryesteve
06-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Nope it's my hockey jersey number and 33 is his.It might be too late, but can you guy"s" start wearing helmet"s"?

HolyBull29
06-13-2008, 01:34 PM
LOLOL all this questioning because a guy puts up some very usefull info that most people could'nt even attain or would'nt even share!. Let me ask you guys a question:

Why all the questioning and attacking to a person who just put up a knockout angles for people to win? Is it jealousy because you never answered the posts or took the time to actually read that he would tell you if you guessed right? Just asking. What's was the problem.

HolyBull29
06-13-2008, 01:35 PM
It might be too late, but can you guy"s" start wearing helmet"s"?

If wearing a helmut keeps me winning big money,then sure Steve. How are you doing at the track. Again do you goto Belmont?
Oh Pace if you have a problem then erase all those accounts. Go ahead.

Thanks.

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I'm just wondering if all you three folks live together....do you, or don't you?

HolyBull29
06-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Pace erase the accounts. Steve no answer if you goto Belmont. Cmon don't you wanna just see that we are all one person? Hmmmm no answer.

ryesteve
06-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Steve no answer if you goto Belmont.You didn't ask me, you asked PA. But yes, I expect I'll be there sunday. I'll have to decline your invitation though; I prefer a little less schizophrenia in my 'capping associates :)

HolyBull29
06-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Wrote that post to you Steve. You made the jockey weight comment. Pace happen to post just before I did. Wrong again. Once again a big talking internet P$@#!. Come on what's the hurt in just saying hello. Then you can come back to the board and say yes,there actually is more than one person,I'm sorry,I was wrong. Why decline a meeting about you accusations? It'll just be one person.

HolyBull29
06-13-2008, 02:02 PM
No reply Steve huh. I do not get it you make accusations and then will not meet up with me and Citation to show you that it's more than one person. Who's jealous and lying here. Us who would like to meet you or you who just posts jealous rants and then will not back them up?

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2008, 02:06 PM
I asked if ya'll lived together, because it is against the policy of this board for the same person to hold multiple accounts under different user names. Can I get a simple answer?

HolyBull29
06-13-2008, 02:14 PM
I am in the same "complex" as Citation yes. What's your point? Defending a person for being nice enough to post big time money angles because people are attacking him for it because:
1) They can not read that it's trivia and whoever guesses rigth will get the answers and when they run.
2) Ummm no one answered until after posts were made fitting the angle. Jealousy?

PACE once again. You got it right we are all one. Go and erase the accounts. Why the hold up? You are just like Steve. He makes accusations about us being "one" but will not meet us at the track. Why are you letting him make accusation without him trying to back it up. Come on tough talking internet guy Steve. Let's just meet at Belmont and we can straighten out the one man multiple names thing. Ok?

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2008, 02:18 PM
This entire thread just got way too silly. Time to close it down.