PDA

View Full Version : MOHAWK 6/9/08

botster
06-09-2008, 11:00 AM
On the night of 6/2/08 the track was not very kind to frontend speed and those who brushed down the back with the lead turning for home.

1st 9 IN THE PROVERBIALS 5-1 i like that qualifier and this one seems to have a good brush in his arsenal...One to watch when the price is right.

2nd 8 WESTERVERDE 5-2 won't be playing this one but confused why he is going into a claimer.There should be multiple claims on this one tonight.

5th 4 SHADY IDEAL 9-2 crushed that bias in last and looks to be a good one.

6th 8 STICK MAN MOE 7-1 actually showed promise of being a top older trotter last year but didn't pan out.Moreau has gotten his true ability out of him and may go on a big winning streak.
3 ROSE RUN HOOLIGAN 6-1 didn't like him in last and Oliver made a poor decision in trying to bottom that crew out on a track that was extremely speed tiring.

7th 9 SKULL ISLAND 10-1 was the board ever dead on him in last.I have to shoot all the bullets in this start and hope he is a go tonight.

8th 9 CHEESEBURGER 6-1 is in raging form shipping in for Ater.

botster
06-10-2008, 11:51 AM
On the night of 6/2/08 the track was not very kind to frontend speed and those who brushed down the back with the lead turning for home.

1st 9 IN THE PROVERBIALS 5-1 i like that qualifier and this one seems to have a good brush in his arsenal...One to watch when the price is right.

2nd 8 WESTERVERDE 5-2 won't be playing this one but confused why he is going into a claimer.There should be multiple claims on this one tonight.

5th 4 SHADY IDEAL 9-2 crushed that bias in last and looks to be a good one.

6th 8 STICK MAN MOE 7-1 actually showed promise of being a top older trotter last year but didn't pan out.Moreau has gotten his true ability out of him and may go on a big winning streak.
3 ROSE RUN HOOLIGAN 6-1 didn't like him in last and Oliver made a poor decision in trying to bottom that crew out on a track that was extremely speed tiring.

7th 9 SKULL ISLAND 10-1 was the board ever dead on him in last.I have to shoot all the bullets in this start and hope he is a go tonight.

8th 9 CHEESEBURGER 6-1 is in raging form shipping in for Ater.

1st 9 IN THE PROVERBIALS scratched.

2nd 8 WESTERVERDE wasn't claimed?... and was far back.

5th 4 SHADY IDEAL was a beaten favorite.

6th 8 STICK MAN MOE disapointed.
3 ROSE RUN HOOLIGAN rebounded to finish second.

7th 9 SKULL ISLAND was once again too far back and came too late.

8th 9 CHEESEBURGER was nowhere.

pktruckdriver
06-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey Botster

We all have days like that, me more than most, but still, playing a few of your picks lately, I'm way up, keep'm coming sir, please.

Thanks