PDA

View Full Version : My Innovation

toetoe
06-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Let's follow Big Brown and get behind the scenes, ferreting out all the useless information available. I may start a daily feature on BB. Shall I maybe call it the Big Brown Log ? :p

ezrabrooks
06-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Let's follow Big Brown and get behind the scenes, ferreting out all the useless information available. I may start a daily feature on BB. Shall I maybe call it the Big Brown Log ? :p

Why?

Cangamble
06-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I already used that pun on the headline of my last blog entry:
http://cangamble.blogspot.com/2008/06/big-brown-log-is-fort-erie-done-after.html

toetoe
06-08-2008, 06:47 PM
D'OH !!

Okay, did you also think of this name for the Kathryn Heigl behind-the-fabric expose: "54 Bressages?" Did you ? Huh, huh ?

Indulto
06-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Let's follow Big Brown and get behind the scenes, ferreting out all the useless information available. I may start a daily feature on BB. Shall I maybe call it the Big Brown Log ? :pGreat idea, tt. May I suggest some sample blog entries:

Big Brown has brownout; blows Belmont -- buries bettors becoming Big Bust. Burning bridges, trainer blames Torpedeaux; gives mount to Prado.

Dutrow strategy to stalk Asmussen; BB to be entered wherever Curlin might show up. ;)

Light
06-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Hey Toe

I was out there with the munchkin and he had that Da Tara exacta! :faint: I had DOC W/P. Worst place price I've seen with a 38-1 shot on top.BB should retire. If he loses his next start his stock will plummet. :ThmbDown:

toetoe
06-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Light,

Sorry about Denis' payoff. :( That sounds very Irish, that exacta. I believe "Tara" is the Irishman's way of saying "Cheerio." Can any Hibernophiles set me straight ?

Indulto,

Torpee-deaux. :lol: