PDA

View Full Version : Predications from the PAST

sammy the sage
06-08-2008, 07:21 AM
1st...from Nostradamus....the MOST POWERFUL nation on the planet in the year 2000...would in fact...ELECT the village idiot to LEAD them!

NOW.... According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

MadMax
06-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Please point to me where in Revelation it reveals the identity of the antichrist in such detail.

JustRalph
06-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Please point to me where in Revelation it reveals the identity of the antichrist in such detail.

It's this one

"Barack 1" World nothing

It the old Testament Look up "Empty Suit"

In the Koran............

oh hell, you get it................................................ ............. :bang:

OTM Al
06-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Ok, two things

a) Islam was not established until after 600 AD. Thus, if such really was in Revelations, or shall we call it more properly, the Apocalypse of John, then such would be a middle ages forgery, which it is not.

b) Time to study real history and not the stuff spewed by a guy in either a tin hat or a white hood.

HUSKER55
06-08-2008, 10:52 AM
The US is not drilling for oil on our own lands to offset the price increase. Instead we are paying up. (Read the other posts on the stats)

The only logic in that is if we find a way to circumvent the need for Arab oil.

Money wise I don't think the US is the most powerful. That is always based on military strength and we have never used it. (Osama Bin Laden is still on the loose)

I would argue that that prophecy does not apply to the US and then I would argue the village idiot is already here.

husker55

:)

Tom
06-08-2008, 12:08 PM
I thought Nacy Pelosi was the antiChrist.
Oh, wait, she is the anti-American.
My bad.

What a ditzy broad - refuse to allow us to drill for our own oil, then tries to sue OPEC becasue they won't drill more. How does this moron find her office every day? Maybe she bought a "thinking-brain" dog? :lol:

46zilzal
06-08-2008, 12:36 PM
1st...from Nostradamus....the MOST POWERFUL nation on the planet in the year 2000...would in fact...ELECT the village idiot to LEAD them!

Already elected the rutabaga. What an idiot.

What is that sign I often see" In Texas somewhere, a village is missing it's idiot."

ddog
06-08-2008, 12:42 PM

NOW.... According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

YOU WON'T KNOW THE ANTI-christ , that's the point.
so, whomever you suspect through reason is likely NOT YOUR AC. :jump:

Tom
06-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Obama fits the AC description.