PDA

View Full Version : How about this idea

redsok221
02-24-2003, 10:37 PM
I agree with sufferin that PA's idea of just 5 win bets is a lil dull and boring. this is my suggestion.
If you don't like email me or reply and please tell me what you don't like or would like to add

Every board has 4-5 players

You pick five tracks

Each team can either split 5 tracks for 5 people

4 tracks for four people and help each other on the last.

or all 4 or 5 of you split the work and work off your tips.

cuz I know I have been watching some horses from different tracks and I don't concentrate on 1 track

I play 2-3 tracks

This way you have everyones input on each track

I mean this is a team contest so work with your team

Now you are allowed

6 win bets per track and 4 exacta bets per track.
This helps out people who are good at exotic handicapping and makes it a little more challengeing. Cuz 5 win bets is a lil dull and boring I did that with my friends in college. You guys are supposed to be good handicappers so why don't you play a way that will show and prove you are as good as you say you are
Note: If you think it would be hard to keep track of. I am offering my srevices to check everyones picks if i can't join the contest

this would run 5 Saturdays up until the day of the kentucky derby when everyone plays Churchhill downs.
and you get a win pick and an exacta pick for each race since there is 4-5 people picking for one track.

My idea here is that the players on derby day should be the three highest roi winners from each board working together.

and with wins and exacta betting at churchhill if the competition is close it should be a fantastic end to what would be a great contest.

I know I like playing exactas and would likew that to be invlved in any contest even if i wasn't involved.

It makes it more interesting.

and i know i am always up for tips and suggestions when i am lookig at racecards for the day