PDA

View Full Version : If you are there.....

OTM Al
06-06-2008, 07:14 AM
.....be sure to be in view of the paddock when the jocks come out for the 5th race. Nuff said.

ryesteve
06-06-2008, 08:54 AM
.....be sure to be in view of the paddock when the jocks come out for the 5th race. Nuff said.Can I get a hint?

lamboguy
06-06-2008, 10:10 AM
i will be watching!!

joanied
06-06-2008, 05:39 PM
.....be sure to be in view of the paddock when the jocks come out for the 5th race. Nuff said.

HUH:confused:

KingChas
06-06-2008, 05:51 PM
HUH:confused:

OTM AL,

You got a horse in this race? :confused:

Or is this a bomb threat? :D..... :eek:

joanied
06-06-2008, 06:08 PM
OTM AL,

You got a horse in this race? :confused:

Or is this a bomb threat? :D..... :eek:

Hope he let's us in on this;)

NoDayJob
06-06-2008, 06:15 PM
They're going to ride naked???

KingChas
06-06-2008, 06:47 PM
But OTM Al,

He's 15-1? :eek:

OTM Al
06-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Let us say that if I broadcast a hint it would be a BIG one. (There are 2 hints in that BTW and that's all you are getting)

OTMAl made quite a few circuits around the big track today and heard some other interesting things. One I believe and one I don't think was real. The one I believe came straight from the horse's mouth, or rather the mouth of the very nicely dressed owner. He seemed pretty confident that our eastern friend was fine and the problem with his tootsie was very minor.

The one I don't believe, because it didn't seem to have legs was that a certain friend who was named after an Irish fellow had a similar problem. Sparked up early afternoon but heard no more, which isn't the way the true things tend to work. I wasn't going to use him anyway, so makes no nevermind to me......

toetoe
06-06-2008, 11:49 PM
Al,

You did mean the FIFTH race, right ?

What a great puzzle. :ThmbUp:

Murph
06-07-2008, 02:10 AM
#11PAPA JERRY

MARAGH RAJIV
GULLO GARY P.

and the star of the show ...

O`BRIEN; TIMOTHY; MOONEY; ED

joanied
06-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Let us say that if I broadcast a hint it would be a BIG one. (There are 2 hints in that BTW and that's all you are getting)

OTMAl made quite a few circuits around the big track today and heard some other interesting things. One I believe and one I don't think was real. The one I believe came straight from the horse's mouth, or rather the mouth of the very nicely dressed owner. He seemed pretty confident that our eastern friend was fine and the problem with his tootsie was very minor.

The one I don't believe, because it didn't seem to have legs was that a certain friend who was named after an Irish fellow had a similar problem. Sparked up early afternoon but heard no more, which isn't the way the true things tend to work. I wasn't going to use him anyway, so makes no nevermind to me......

It's :jump: Shaq ONiell...world's biggest :lol: jockey!!!!

Now we know what ya meant by a BIG hint!!!!

OTM Al
06-08-2008, 09:21 AM
I have to admit I did a few stupid things yesterday, one being I absolutely forgot to go to the paddock before the 5th, but then I did have a wager and my boss had just managed to get there a little before, so I was distracted. Did manage to see him going back into the clubhouse before the 6th. He is very big. The other stupid thing was my structure of my P4 ticket on 8-11. 3x3x5x2 with a straight pick on my favoriites and then each leg in turn's top pick singled with all the selection's other picks. J Be K and Dancing Forever were my top picks in legs 2 and 3. Guess which horse (singular) I left off the first leg.....at least the "disaster" in the Belmont saved me from that stupidity (and as the boss said, saved you a couple bucks you didn't lose. He's a good boss)

toetoe
06-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Al,

I thought it was a tip on Revealed. :blush: