PDA

View Full Version : The Dems and the Classy Daily Kos, McCain's Teeth

JustRalph
06-05-2008, 10:08 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/06/05/stay-classy-kos-markos-goes-after-mccains-teeth/

Markos over at the Daily Kos goes after McCain and his teeth............?

From the Daily Kos:
"It’s pretty bad when your hair is whiter than your teeth. Take a closer look … I mean, they have teeth whitening products today."

John McCain gave his Whiter Teeth away years ago............

This is how McCain Lost his teeth.................
In 1968 he was offered early release, and when he refused, because others had been there longer, his captors went at him again; he suffered cracked ribs, teeth broken off at the gum line, and torture with ropes that lashed his arms behind his back and that were progressively tightened all through the night.” Source Vanity Fair, February 2007

“He spent two years in solitary confinement, suffered from dysentery and even tried to commit suicide by hanging himself with his own shirt.

In 1968, the Vietnamese broke off many of his teeth at the gum and tortured him for hours on end. They offered him early release, knowing his value as an admirals son, but he refused, saying others had been held

More at the Hot Air Link above..............

ddog
06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
ok, that's the last straw.

both noms must be fitted with dentures before the first debate or luv-in , whatever....................

ones got bad teeth , the other is a muslim traitor with huge flaps, what's a voter to do, the choices , oh the choices.

I say make 'em both campaign/debate in a sack, kind of like the Saints fans used to wear.

I liked those sacks.

Tom
06-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Knucklehead Ed Schultz - liberal talk radio's version of "piled higher and deeper" - was making fun of hisshirts todday! What a piece of work. LAst week we he called Tom Delay a d-bag, and when W Virginia went for Hillary
, he was all over them for being idiots.

What is it with media libs that they are just such worthless obnoxious bores?
Do they all have teeny weeny weenies and are compensating?

This is why you NEVER reach across the aisle, unless you have a stick in your hand. Bi-partisan - hell no!

pktruckdriver
06-06-2008, 06:46 PM
This one I leave well enough alone.

John's time captured was no fun, and should be respected for what it was, he should never be dis -repected period, he deserves better.

Now allowing him to become President at 76yrs old is ridiculous, that is even leaving out his politics, when they (his politics) are added into the equation, how could we put him in office.

Same thing for obama, For different reasons, he scares me even worse, God help us.

PaceAdvantage
06-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Now allowing him to become President at 76yrs old is ridiculous, that is even leaving out his politics, when they (his politics) are added into the equation, how could we put him in office. McCain is 71 years old. He'll be 72 in August.

pktruckdriver
06-06-2008, 10:30 PM
McCain is 71 years old. He'll be 72 in August.

And you thought I knew everything, boy see how even us regular people get things wrong once in awhile ,to see if anyone would notice.

And boy did Bossman let me know, thank very much. 71 not 76,still old, right??

Lefty
06-07-2008, 01:36 AM
So you don't like old people, sonny? You should hope to live as long; especially what that man went through. M'Cain, though he has teed off us conservatives plenty of times, has always done(I firmly blve)what he thought was right.
Obama on the other hand, is just a hack politician that came out of the corrupt Chicago Dem machine.

ddog
06-07-2008, 02:10 AM
wrongo again and HE admited same.
look it up.

s and l, hint
keating, hint

JustRalph
06-09-2008, 06:48 AM
You know, I am not a McCain fan..........but the dirty shit has already started. I don't think this is smart. Now they are going after him on his military pension. They are accusing him of making propaganda films for the enemy etc.........this is going to be fun...........

http://www.americablog.com/2008/06/why-is-mccain-getting-58000-year-in.html

delayjf
06-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Justralph,

What a bunch of morons - all of a sudden torture is no big deal.

Lefty
06-09-2008, 07:08 PM
delay, with the dim/libs, it's no big deal if Mcain or any other soldier is tortued but put underwear on a terrorist's head, well that's another story.