PDA

View Full Version : 65%-70% Winners & 90% Place on this 1 Horse Live Toteboard Selection Method !!

Anderon
06-04-2008, 10:21 PM
Starting tomorrow (Thur) I will post this new toteboard method I have developed. This 1 horse selection will produce winners of 65%-75% + and will produce a winning place percentage of 90%+ on this same 1 horse selection !!

This selection will be on the chalk and has so far from my back testing of my toteboard data produced a Winning ROI of 52.5% and a Place ROI of 34.4% !!

Interestingly enough, I generally will average around 10 plays a day or so.

I am attaching an example race from today of Churchill's 9th race. For me to play these selections you will notice the middle column numbers that are shaded in green, I need for at least 4 of them to be shaded in green and have a negative number greater than 200, this becomes my qualifiable play.

I know alot of you will ask what do these numbers all mean and how are they derived. I hate to say this but I can't answer that because from all of the years of continual programming I'm not sure how all these numbers interact with each other, but I do know I have found this correlation and it does work as you will see. The reason I'm showing you this example is that I will generally only be able to post selections until about 5:30 pm est and will then generally try to do some posting later in the evening again. I will post the days results of all the plays and be able to prove those selections by what you see in the example, that way I won't be redboarding but will back up those results if anyone should ask to see them.

If anyone should have any questions please feel free to ask at anytime. Until tomorrow......

Let's Stay and Get Profitable !! :ThmbUp:

whobet
06-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Anderon,

What happened to your exotic picks,

I thought you were doing really good,

I must admit thou that I haven't been following you picks for a few weeks,

did the exotics crap out ???

Anderon
06-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Anderon,

What happened to your exotic picks,

I thought you were doing really good,

I must admit thou that I haven't been following you picks for a few weeks,

did the exotics crap out ???

Who,

It was just too much busy work for me and to hard to concentrate trying to play alot of tracks in doing that. I'm getting back to a simple 1 horse selection and a great key horse for the exotics. :cool:

Anderon
06-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Just a quick note on todays plays that qualified. There have been 10 so far with just a couple left to go at Evangeline.

I've had 6/10 winners and 9/10 place. Profits are $10.00 (Win) and $6.00 (Place).

whobet
06-04-2008, 11:11 PM
This is just for Whobet,

But did the exotics CRAP out,

I admit I haven't been watching lately,

but when you started doing them,

I thought you were on to something,

You can't quit cause it's hard,

specially if you were winnin,

nothing is harder then makin money pickin horses,

Regards Whobet

GO ANDERON

Anderon
06-04-2008, 11:52 PM
I have a play here in Eve 10th....#10 at 2-1

Anderon
06-05-2008, 12:00 AM
I have a play here in Eve 10th....#10 at 2-1

Ran 2nd....$2.80...$2.20

This is how this race looked !!

Anderon
06-05-2008, 12:55 AM
I also want to note that the minimum of at least 4 horses shaded green must be the next 4 chalks in order or more with that negative 200 or greater number. As you will notice my horses are listed in chalk order at post. I just want to make sure that it's understood that it's not just any 4 horses shaded in green with a negative 200 or more. :)

PaceAdvantage
06-05-2008, 02:45 AM
There should be twilight zone music playing in the background of every Anderon thread.

JustRalph
06-05-2008, 03:14 AM
http://blog.syracuse.com/axeman/2007/08/medium_BillyMays.jpg

cmoore
06-05-2008, 06:58 AM
There should be twilight zone music playing in the background of every Anderon thread.

LMAO!!!!

sammy the sage
06-05-2008, 07:04 AM
""I will post the days results of all the plays and be able to prove those selections by what you see in the example, that way I won't be redboarding but will back up those results if anyone should ask to see them.""

""Just a quick note on todays plays that qualified. There have been 10 so far with just a couple left to go at Evangeline.

I've had 6/10 winners and 9/10 place. Profits are $10.00 (Win) and $6.00 (Place).""

:liar: :lol: :rolleyes:

Yeah I saw those 10 POSTED plays....WHERE :sleeping: