PDA

View Full Version : What if the election...

wonatthewire1
06-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Could include people outside of the two liberals that we're going to be choosing from?

Something tells me that Nicholas Sarkozy is more of a fiscal conservative than our two guys...

ddog
06-02-2008, 09:57 PM
sarko couldn't get elected dogcatcher in FRANCE now.

JustRalph
06-02-2008, 10:08 PM
sarko couldn't get elected dogcatcher in FRANCE now.

that's what happens when you do what is right............ :lol:

God Bless Maggie Thatcher!!!!

ddog
06-02-2008, 10:19 PM
my second choice would be the Iron Lady.

I maintain she was the real hero of the RR years.

boxcar
06-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Maggie is too old. But Sarkozy isn't, plus he's more pro-U.S. than many U.S.-born Americans are!

Boxcar

hcap
06-03-2008, 02:20 PM
I thought off-topic was dominated by left leaning pinkos.
So far OLD IRON LADY is alive and well. Looks like necrophiliac righties rule the day.

Oh yeah McCain fits here well :lol:

JustRalph
06-03-2008, 04:04 PM
I thought off-topic was dominated by left leaning pinkos.
So far OLD IRON LADY is alive and well. Looks like necrophiliac righties rule the day.

Oh yeah McCain fits here well :lol:

you just called everybody who voted for Maggie Thatcher a necrophiliac?

You are a strange duck. You are a little strange.

PA, I am calling for a suspension... :eek: .......one week for excessive creepyness..................... :ThmbDown:

46zilzal
06-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Thatcher was, and IS, a nutbar.

In The Shock Doctrine the author talks about how she, like the rutabaga, pushed through all kinds of "emergency " statues during the "dangerous time" of the Falklands war.

hcap
06-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Thatcher is gone from the scene almost as dead as Reagen. How come no one wrote him in? :cool:

BTW, who is older. Maggie or McSame?

Maybe necrophiliac is a bit strong but reviving dead political philosophies is creepy too. But my point remains. Off topic is not dominated by the left. In fact Ralph, you almost alone recently have rallied the righties point of view almost single handily, and the usual crew have your back. Just look at the votes. Creepy, creepy, creepy.

Snag
06-03-2008, 07:35 PM
I, for one, can't decide who is creeper, hcap or 46 :jump:

46zilzal
06-03-2008, 08:12 PM
I, for one, can't decide who is creeper, hcap or 46 .
When you initiate a comparative, it is usually CREEPIER that one would correctly use to make sense, but, I forgot that (making sense) is not your long suit.

Snag
06-03-2008, 10:56 PM
When you initiate a comparative, it is usually CREEPIER that one would correctly use to make sense, but, I forgot that (making sense) is not your long suit.

I very sledom wear suits these days. Mine would be a 42 long anyway.