PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone

kev
06-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Who could write a handicapping program for me, I try to e-mail Matt Thomas seen his name around a bit, but the e-mail came back saying it could not be sent. I don't know if he's moved on or under a new e-mail. I'm not looking for nothing to over the top, the program that Matt made was cool, just something to add my 2 cents to. I guess I'll being using Bris files. Thank you. :cool:

Lefty
06-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Here's the address I have for Matt:
smertsoftware@verizon.net

jcrabboy
06-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Who could write a handicapping program for me, I try to e-mail Matt Thomas seen his name around a bit, but the e-mail came back saying it could not be sent. I don't know if he's moved on or under a new e-mail. I'm not looking for nothing to over the top, the program that Matt made was cool, just something to add my 2 cents to. I guess I'll being using Bris files. Thank you. :cool:

Hi Kev:
I had Joe Zambuto do a program for me. It was pretty challenging as there was a lot of parsing etc. involved. He did a good job. I am very happy with my program and the hours of handicapping it saves me.

His rates are reasonable, but be aware that beta testing is almost exclusively your responsibility. He is reactive rather than proactive.

Also I think I only talked to him on the phone twice. The majority of my communication was done via email.

He plays the ponies regularly, so he will understand what you are talking about.

His email is j.zambuto@verizon.net

I suspect that Matt Thomas would do a good job as well. I actually tried to contact him when I first decided I wanted to have my handicapping methods programmed, but had no success.

Hope you have good fortune with your handicapping program.

Jimmie

kev
06-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks everyone for your help.

jorge jaramillo
06-02-2008, 10:03 PM
HANDIMAN WOULD DO A GOOD JOB I THINK.