PDA

View Full Version : More global warmers on the loose!

wonatthewire1
06-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Good thing this came out over the weekend when nobody is paying attention
http://tinyurl.com/5zkvk6

I don't know why Pres Bush allows this kind of dribble to make it to the press - its going to be a rough several months for our guys in DC

PaceAdvantage
06-02-2008, 02:14 AM
"Human-caused Global Warming"

When was it concluded that humans cause Global Warming? I must have missed that one....

And speaking of Global Warming, this had to have been the COLDEST spring I have experienced in memory. Oh well....

46zilzal
06-02-2008, 01:54 PM
CLIMATE CHANGE is global not local.

Tom
06-02-2008, 02:35 PM
You never did answer my post a while back about all the temperature collection points that violated the protocal of the standard, measuring temperature much higher than they should have.

A basic of any process is an accurate, repeatable measurement system.

ceejay
06-02-2008, 03:05 PM
"Human-caused Global Warming"

When was it concluded that humans cause Global Warming? I must have missed that one....

And speaking of Global Warming, this had to have been the COLDEST spring I have experienced in memory. Oh well....
What? Humans can't change the weather?? :confused:

Citation33
06-02-2008, 03:14 PM
DAMN! WHAT HAPPENED TO GLOBAL COOLING!!! That was all the rage in the 70's.

Tom
06-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Global cooling is coming - that is why the Gore-nistas are in such a hurry - they have to make thier money befroe it hits!

Citation33
06-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Records show the Earth has gone through cycles its whole existence. During medieval times its was hot as hell. Anyway,I think it's like anything else. Make money off of scare tactics. Should we be doing better to the earth and changing our ways..of course. It would only help the earth. But they have to stop with this OMG it's GLOBAL COOLING....Oh Wait..no it's GLOBAL WARMING!!..wait its Global..ok enough.

HEY,what happened to all those destructive hurricans that wer suppose to hit us hard all over after hurricane Katrina. Pretty weak hurricane seasons since then.
Katrina was a category 3 when it made landfall. Category 5 have stuck in the 30 and 60's. But Global Warmers will make you believe Katrina was the most powerful hurricane brough on by Global Warming and more were to come in 2006 and 2007. Where where they? Katrina was'nt even close on the all time hurricane list in terms of strength.

JustRalph
06-02-2008, 04:30 PM
You never did answer my post a while back about all the temperature collection points that violated the protocal of the standard, measuring temperature much higher than they should have.

A basic of any process is an accurate, repeatable measurement system.

Tom, did you see the video of the "weather station" in the parking lot of an Arizona University. The temp gauges were surrounded by Air conditioning units in an enclosed area that held the exhaust in.............. and they were upset that the gauge was reading 2 deg. higher over the last two summers..............? Guess when they built the enclosure???? :lol: Two years ago............ :lol: :lol:

Tom
06-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Yup. That was one of them. Some were mounted on asphalte drive ways, some near exhaust fans.....all in all, most survey failed to meet the standards set forth for measuring temperatures. Many were not even calibrated.

JUNK SCIENCE