PDA

View Full Version : MOHAWK 6/1/08

botster
06-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Let's see if i can turn it around up North.I hope to be around live mabey tonight.

3rd 5 NINEANDDEVINE was chasing a rejuvinated BEFORE LONG out at Rideau Carlton and is now trying conditions here for Stutzman.I am always fearfull of career starters who have been competing on B tracks then make the ship to the big leagues.

5th 3 OU LEGACY through in a deceivingly good effort in last and Trevor Ritchie has worked miracles with trotters in the past.

8th 4 LUNDIN showed some promise early on, but was not finishing up very strong in many of his speed efforts.Sometimes a trainer must change a horses style to get the most ability out of his horse, and this could be one of those situations.

9th 6 SKULL ISLAND is one i have kept an eye on and believe a good one will be in store for tonight with Luc aboard.

Good Fortune All:jump:

botster
06-01-2008, 08:09 PM
4 HULK LOGAN is taking much action here, but changes to a blind bridle,my guess is he won't be leaving in here, so i won't take such short odds using on top. 7 RAILROAD RON and 8 MICKEY MOSS are the class and are the one's i will use with my value play.

7-8/5 in a box

5-7/4-5-7-8/all tri

win 5

botster
06-01-2008, 08:22 PM
4 HULK LOGAN is taking much action here, but changes to a blind bridle,my guess is he won't be leaving in here, so i won't take such short odds using on top. 7 RAILROAD RON and 8 MICKEY MOSS are the class and are the one's i will use with my value play.

7-8/5 in a box

5-7/4-5-7-8/all tri

win 5

Nosed out for the win at the wire for the jackpot here.

8-5-3

8-5 ex $234.10...WOW

trying2win
06-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Botser:

Wow! Is right. Nice exactor picking in the 3rd at Mohawk this evening. :ThmbUp:

Way to go! Hard to be humble after that good payoff :).

T2W

botster
06-01-2008, 08:34 PM
I was wrong here about HULK LOGAN he did leave but certainly didn't have much coming home.The winner here MICKEY MOSS was an auto use, but thought RAILROAD RON when sound is the classier horse, thus i gave him the advantage thus no triple hit for me.

I should say here that Zeron is so good when he gets on shippers.I sometimes think he is direct communication with the trainers before they ship in...it is that scary...lol;).

This score was based on the fact that trotters hold their class much better than pacers.HULK LOGAN who i believe was the post time favorite, just hasen't proven himself to be in the same league as the winner this evening.

botster
06-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Botser:

Wow! Is right. Nice exactor picking in the 3rd at Mohawk this evening. :ThmbUp:

Way to go! Hard to be humble after that good payoff :).

T2W

I have been accused of being very brazen with my comments from time to time and that's only because i have a sense of pride when i post my obsevations.I have accomplished my goals in my handicapping and have gone through many losing years using many different methods.

Thankyou T2W... and yes i do say that very humbly.

botster
06-01-2008, 08:53 PM
A couple minutes to post here.

I should also add here that my pick has only started 33 times now as a 6yo.This holds a bit more weight with my selection off his last race, add that Ritchie has been on the last couple efforts i think he is a decent enough bet.

This race has no standout which also helps.

lets go
w/p 3
ex 3/4-5-6-7-8 boxed
tri 3-6/3-4-5-6-7-8/all

botster
06-01-2008, 09:07 PM
A couple minutes to post here.

I should also add here that my pick has only started 33 times now as a 6yo.This holds a bit more weight with my selection off his last race, add that Ritchie has been on the last couple efforts i think he is a decent enough bet.

This race has no standout which also helps.

lets go
w/p 3
ex 3/4-5-6-7-8 boxed
tri 3-6/3-4-5-6-7-8/all

My second choice wins it here giving me the triple, but my top pick who finishes fourth sets up a big super.

6-5-4-3

6-5-4 tri $262.10

Brewer here on the winner has much more talent with trotters than pacers, he is very patient and has shown the ability to drive the crossgaiters.

My top pick here i thought should have had some more in the lane, so i will probably pass on him in future weeks.

botster
06-01-2008, 09:58 PM
The veteran AWSOME LIGHT will be the favorite here and somewhat deservingly so.Cassie Coleman who wins at an unbelievable rate also has one of the choices in here.

I am not in love with this race, but will play... 7 TOTALLY EXCELLENT has some ability and can be in the number to spice up the payoffs..

lets go

w 4-7

ex 4-7/3-4-5-6-7 in a box.

tri 4-7/4-5-6-7/all

botster
06-01-2008, 10:11 PM
The veteran AWSOME LIGHT will be the favorite here and somewhat deservingly so.Cassie Coleman who wins at an unbelievable rate also has one of the choices in here.

I am not in love with this race, but will play... 7 TOTALLY EXCELLENT has some ability and can be in the number to spice up the payoffs..

lets go

w 4-7

ex 4-7/3-4-5-6-7 in a box.

tri 4-7/4-5-6-7/all

Triple was very hitable here, but i very rarely use the chalk on top.4 LUNDIN races very well here for second and the overlay at 30-1 finishes third.

5-4-3

Small potatoes here:

ex 5-4 $21.50

botster
06-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I noticed that the 6-5/5-6 here is paying pretty low early on.The trainer here listed on my pick does not screw around with anything less than what he believes has some promise and that is a big confidence builder here.The addition to Luc has me believing that this horse will be an all out go tonight.

lets go

2-3-5/6 in a box.

6/3-5 extra.

6 win

tri 6-5/2-3-5-6/all

botster
06-01-2008, 10:30 PM
I noticed that the 6-5/5-6 here is paying pretty low early on.The trainer here listed on my pick does not screw around with anything less than what he believes has some promise and that is a big confidence builder here.The addition to Luc has me believing that this horse will be an all out go tonight.

lets go

2-3-5/6 in a box.

6/3-5 extra.

6 win

tri 6-5/2-3-5-6/all

3-9-5

No good in the final for me...I just flat out guessed wrong, horse was good, just another schooling mile.I don't know what we will get next time out, but i will increase my wager on him.

LottaKash
06-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Hey Botster, why are you having all the fun..??

Last nite was the first nite I finally had a chance to look at my new numbers at Mohawk...I didn't know you were playing along live last nite......I would have loved to play around with you like you were doing......

I nailed that Micky Moss hoss for $18.90 and my other best bet San Pail for $5.80..and Hussy Chaser just got nailed for the win.........Seems speed was holding better than most nites there...........

I still stink big-time in exactors and triactors.....I just stick with win & place betting......it is all I know how to do well.....but, I'm working on it (yeah for 40 years)

Let me know if you are doing this again tonite (mon)....pm me and say so, if so.......

Keep on Keepin, Bot.....Ahm always rootin for ya.....

best,

botster
06-02-2008, 07:09 AM
Hey Botster, why are you having all the fun..??

Last nite was the first nite I finally had a chance to look at my new numbers at Mohawk...I didn't know you were playing along live last nite......I would have loved to play around with you like you were doing......

I nailed that Micky Moss hoss for $18.90 and my other best bet San Pail for $5.80..and Hussy Chaser just got nailed for the win.........Seems speed was holding better than most nites there...........

I still stink big-time in exactors and triactors.....I just stick with win & place betting......it is all I know how to do well.....but, I'm working on it (yeah for 40 years)

Let me know if you are doing this again tonite (mon)....pm me and say so, if so.......

Keep on Keepin, Bot.....Ahm always rootin for ya.....

best,

Thanx LK
I will try to play live again tonight, but may be a bit tardy in doing so.I haven't looked over the card yet and may have to go race by race at posttime.

MICKEY MOSS went a big one to squander what would have been a huge payday for me,I believe the announcer called it a half of a nose:(.They say "it evens out in the end"...LOL

On the other hand the exacta was tremendous there....An 8-1 over a 5-1, totally insane for a $234.00 hit.

LottaKash
06-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Thanx LK
I will try to play live again tonight, but may be a bit tardy in doing so.I haven't looked over the card yet and may have to go race by race at posttime.

MICKEY MOSS went a big one to squander what would have been a huge payday for me,I believe the announcer called it a half of a nose:(.They say "it evens out in the end"...LOL

On the other hand the exacta was tremendous there....An 8-1 over a 5-1, totally insane for a $234.00 hit.

Hey Bot, yes race by race, that is what I meant.......It's a lot more fun that way....keeps you focused and alert......as of this post, I only have about five races done, and it is not very encouraging.....Lots of of cheapies so far, very unreliable......altho, last nite, I forget which race, my second choice, and this after I decided to leave the screen for a bit, won his race $49 and change....yeesh,.........I made an appt. to see the shrink today (haha)..what and where was I thinking ??.....Hoss Racin', gotta luv it.......

best,