PDA

View Full Version : Here is one for Kingy

ljb
05-31-2008, 08:55 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUBDM16ylvU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUBDM16ylvU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

JustRalph
05-31-2008, 11:13 AM
nice video.

I can't wait to see Obama's Rapping Reverends

Tom
05-31-2008, 12:24 PM
And here we go again.....:lol:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/05/30/am.seg.obama.pastor.cnn

The common thread in these things is the audiences reactions.

Tom
05-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Here's the Youtube verison:

_H11x6bMu4Y

lsbets
05-31-2008, 12:31 PM
I can smell the fear of Obama losing coming from the monitor everytime ljb posts now. This loss might be worse for him than Kerry's in 04. He might need therapy to cope with it.

wonatthewire1
05-31-2008, 02:12 PM
I can smell the fear of Obama losing coming from the monitor everytime ljb posts now. This loss might be worse for him than Kerry's in 04. He might need therapy to cope with it.

I don't think it is going to matter - I'm trying to decide who's a bigger liebral - Barry or John

ljb
06-01-2008, 10:14 AM
If you think mcsame is a liberal, you really have to take the Bush/Mcsame challenge.
ps.
I had posted a reply to lsbets but PA said it contained personal attacks and deleted it.
ls had said Obama's loss would be worse for me then Kerry's loss in 04 suggesting that I might need therapy to cope with it. I took this as a personal attack, but I guess I was wrong.
So be it.

lsbets
06-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Wish I had seen your reply ljb - knowing you it was probably classless and tasteless and had something to do with my military service. But if PA didn't delete your posts when you laughed about casualties in my company in Iraq, I can't imagine what you must have posted this time, I mean you have set the standard for being lower than anyone else here.

Tom
06-01-2008, 10:56 AM
He's even reduced to infecting threads about lawnmowers! :lol:
Survivor, anyone?

ljb
06-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Wish I had seen your reply ljb - knowing you it was probably classless and tasteless and had something to do with my military service. But if PA didn't delete your posts when you laughed about casualties in my company in Iraq, I can't imagine what you must have posted this time, I mean you have set the standard for being lower than anyone else here.
Again posting your opinions. I never laughed about any casualties in Iraq. I was offended by you calling them "boots". Still am.

lsbets
06-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Again posting your opinions. I never laughed about any casualties in Iraq. I was offended by you calling them "boots". Still am.

Nice spin, but your defense rings even more hollow today than it did then, especially since I never referred to any soldier, let alone mine as "boots:, I simply refer to them as my brothers and sisters and finer people than you could ever hope to be. You and I both know you took pleasure out of the fact that my soldiers might suffer casualties while you sat typing on your keyboard safe in your home. Heck, anyone who read the thread knows it.

ljb
06-01-2008, 05:22 PM
He's even reduced to infecting threads about lawnmowers! :lol:
Survivor, anyone?
Oh Tommy,
You are so damn funny, infecting threads. What a freaking joke.