PDA

View Full Version : McSame humor

ljb
05-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Just to keep this fair and balanced here is one on McSame.

John McCain is so old his first American flag pin had 13 stars. He's so old his social security number is 1. He's so old his biography is arranged by geological era. He's so old that it takes an archaeologist to dig up dirt on him.

jballscalls
05-29-2008, 05:40 PM
"Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John McCain have all been arguing, claiming that they're the most qualified person to answer the White House phone at 3 a.m. Yeah, McCain said, 'I'm the most qualified, because I'm usually up at that hour peeing anyway.'"

"John McCain is now crisscrossing the United States campaigning. Or, as they're calling it, Antiques Roadshow." --Jay Leno

"John McCain's daughter is in the news. John McCain's daughter says that a lot of guys don't want to date her because her dad makes her too high-profile. Yeah. That's part of the reason. It's also because McCain's daughter is 63 years old." --Conan O'Brien

"Everyone is so concerned now where all of the candidates are born. McCain was born on a military base in Panama. Hillary was born outside Chicago, and if you believe the media, Barack Obama was born in a manger." --Jay Leno

“Barack Obama said today that politics has become too gummed up by money and influence … and then he had to leave to attend a fundraiser.” –Jay Leno

“Well, congratulations to Barack Obama, the big winner of the Democratic caucus. Stunning victory. He got 57% of the youth vote, 35% of the female vote, and 100% of Iowa’s black vote, a guy named Larry.” –Jay Leno

I know, humor is not my bag.

JustRalph
05-29-2008, 08:11 PM
Just to keep this fair and balanced here is one on McSame.

John McCain is so old his first American flag pin had 13 stars. He's so old his social security number is 1. He's so old his biography is arranged by geological era. He's so old that it takes an archaeologist to dig up dirt on him.

The only thing older than McCain is these jokes you posted..............

I think I heard them in 1980 when Reagan was about.............and they were a hundred then