PDA

View Full Version : MOLE

King Ritchie
05-28-2008, 11:46 AM
My inside sources are telling me that there will be a statement coming out whereby McClellon was a "mole" planted by the democratic communist party long ago when they suspected Bush may make a run for the presidency. Stay tunned..........

Light
05-28-2008, 12:17 PM
My inside sources tell me Bush is the predecessor for the antichrist.

Tom
05-28-2008, 02:26 PM
No, that's Obama....the Antichrist is supposed to unite people.

46zilzal
05-28-2008, 02:31 PM
My inside sources tell me Bush is the predecessor for the antichrist.
Nah he's not smart enough to pull that off.

ezrabrooks
05-28-2008, 02:48 PM
46, is your signature line just about the quote, or are you a big Peckinpah fan? Anybody who likes Jr Bonner, can't be all bad...no matter what their politics are..

46zilzal
05-28-2008, 03:33 PM
46, is your signature line just about the quote, or are you a big Peckinpah fan? Anybody who likes Jr Bonner, can't be all bad...no matter what their politics are..
QUOTE...Personal philosophy of Taoism mixed with the lessons of the Buddha, not politics.

ljb
05-28-2008, 07:34 PM
My inside sources are telling me that there will be a statement coming out whereby McClellon was a "mole" planted by the democratic communist party long ago when they suspected Bush may make a run for the presidency. Stay tunned..........
I do believe you are living in the distant past. there is no democratic communist party in America. There is a Republican Libertarian party in America which you may be interested in, if you are a true conservative. http://bobbarr.com Check it out.
ps you didn't have to wait for Mcclellan to come clean, I was telling all here this years ago.

ezrabrooks
05-28-2008, 08:00 PM
QUOTE...Personal philosophy of Taoism mixed with the lessons of the Buddha, not politics.

The point was, that, on the lighter side, I didn't care about your politics (or personal philosophy..be it Buddhism, Taoism or whatever). I was just asking about the movie, and your signature line. I was surprised that you didn't post a some kind of whacko link as reference... Thanks, I will not trouble you with such a trivial question again.

46zilzal
05-28-2008, 08:16 PM
I said it was a QUOTE. It was one of the very first videotapes I purchased.

ezrabrooks
05-28-2008, 08:55 PM
I said it was a QUOTE. It was one of the very first videotapes I purchased.

OK...I see it (Quote) now. Just missed it the first time. It is a great movie, and very under appreciated..

ddog
05-28-2008, 09:29 PM

why, is next on the schedule an episode of the Twight Zone?

King, pls keep us updated, it seems you are the last best hope for all of us.

thx so much.
really appreciate your inside scoop here.

hcap
05-29-2008, 05:50 AM
My inside sources are telling me that there will be a statement coming out whereby McClellon was a "mole" planted by the democratic communist party long ago when they suspected Bush may make a run for the presidency. Stay tunned..........Hey Kingy, you continue proudly your idiotic tradition of wingnuttery. If the looneytunes of the world ever decide to publish a step-by-step written guide to buffoonery, you may want to include your area of expertise.

One of my "inside sources" found on the net your original ground breaking prescient scientific paper on intergalactic communications.

http://wallstreetexaminer.com/blogs/winter/wp-content/uploads/tinfoilhat-755294.jpg

ljb
05-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Hcap,
Dang it, now you've let it out. Everybody will be able to communicate with Kingy's inside sources. Rumor has it, if Scotty had these plans he would have been "in the loop' like ritchie.

PaceAdvantage
05-29-2008, 07:59 PM
How does McClellan reconcile staying on as the President's spokesman from 2003-2006 if he what he says in his book is true? Wouldn't this make him a hypocrite? I mean hell, the Iraq war began in March 2003. What's the deal here?

wonatthewire1
05-29-2008, 08:15 PM
How does McClellan reconcile staying on as the President's spokesman from 2003-2006 if he what he says in his book is true? Wouldn't this make him a hypocrite? I mean hell, the Iraq war began in March 2003. What's the deal here?

He's definitely a hypocrite and a back-stabber!

Wait a minute - a lot of people are hypocrites and back-stabbers in their jobs. Maybe he was just playing the game while getting the paycheck until he could get out? Lots of sharks swimming in the upper echelons of government!

Maybe that dimocrat commie furriner Soros got to him and turned him from a good foot soldier to a rat - he should be keeping those WH secrets a secret!

:ThmbDown:

Amazon is saying that it is the number 1 selling book & it isn't even out yet nor has he been on Oprah yet - now that's some hype!

Marshall Bennett
05-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Stirring up shit sells books .

wonatthewire1
05-29-2008, 08:51 PM
It is starting to unravel - we'll have to get Karl Rove back to put some serious iron lid on this mess! Give it a couple of weeks and we'll have Laura saying that she was forced to stay quiet about Iraq!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080529/ap_en_tv/tv_war_coverage

PaceAdvantage
05-30-2008, 02:26 AM
It is starting to unravel - we'll have to get Karl Rove back to put some serious iron lid on this mess! Give it a couple of weeks and we'll have Laura saying that she was forced to stay quiet about Iraq!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080529/ap_en_tv/tv_war_coverageWhat's starting to unravel? The secret that mainstream media can't ever be counted upon to report a fair assessment of reality? Hell, no kidding!