PDA

View Full Version : Belmont/need your picks!

Diamondavid
05-27-2008, 01:34 PM
HI folks,
I'm new here in this forum. I'm not a expert in horse racing but like to bet on the superfecta on the big stake races. I was hoping to get some of your picks. I think BB will win the triple crown way way overdue. I kno even picking the winner can be tricky 'but sure would like to hear what others are going to take in order.
I like to buy superfecta's straights. I go with numbers only. I dont read nothing on the program.
strange i know, but been very lucky in the past just by picking numbers only. Please if you would post your picks when its time. I know its still early tho. Take care!
Thanks
DD

garyscpa
05-27-2008, 04:37 PM
HI folks,
I'm new here in this forum. I'm not a expert in horse racing but like to bet on the superfecta on the big stake races. I was hoping to get some of your picks. I think BB will win the triple crown way way overdue. I kno even picking the winner can be tricky 'but sure would like to hear what others are going to take in order.
I like to buy superfecta's straights. I go with numbers only. I dont read nothing on the program.
strange i know, but been very lucky in the past just by picking numbers only. Please if you would post your picks when its time. I know its still early tho. Take care!
Thanks
DD

I'm picking the 6/2/1/7.:bang:

borntoride
05-27-2008, 08:43 PM
I like the 2 over the 6. Going 2-6-1-7.

FunkyMonkey
05-27-2008, 08:58 PM
HI folks,
Thanks
DD

how about the 6 over the 9? or, maybe the 9 over th 6? :p

WinterTriangle
05-27-2008, 09:29 PM
I go with numbers only. I dont read nothing on the program.... been very lucky in the past just by picking numbers only.

I think BB will win the triple crown

I dunno if you'll win on that. BB is a name, not a number.

Since you're only lucky just by picking numbers, this doesn't look like a winning proposition?

:)

Donnie
05-27-2008, 09:48 PM
.....I'm buying $1300 in Quick-Pick tickets from those Bet Jet terminals!!

http://news.bloodhorse.com/article/45290.htm

garyscpa
05-28-2008, 10:20 PM
I like the 2 over the 6. Going 2-6-1-7.

Everybody knows the 6 is 3 times the 2 horse.