PDA

View Full Version : Money-Back Guarantee for Today's (Monday) Workout Report at Hollywood Park

Turfday
05-26-2008, 12:57 PM
If you are playing the great 10-race Memorial Day card at Hollywood Park, National Turf is offering a full money-back guarantee on our daily workout report from our clocker Andy Harrington.

Go to our website.....www.nationalturf.com. On the lefthand side column click "Workout Report Registration." Fill out the brief form and include your credit card information. Yes, there is a charge and it's $9.95.

Using the "last 90 day" search option, there are 15 pages of workout notes, comments and grades from Andy on today's entrants.

It should supplement and greatly complement your own handicapping. If you are at all unhappy or unsatisified with the content, simply e-mail me after the racing card is done (or on Tuesday) at nationalturf@aol.com. Include your name and simply four words.....pace advantage workout refund.

You will be issued an immediate credit for $9.95 with no questions asked.

MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE on SELVIN's ANALYSIS for TODAY AS WELL

And if you are so "bold" as to want to use my individual full-card analysis (Bob Selvin) of today's card ($14.95), which is eight full pages, I will offer Pace Advantage users the same, money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisified with the content, send me an e-mail and include your name and simply four words.....pace advantage seminar refund.

If you decide to use both and want a refund, e-mail me back your name and five words.....pace advantage workout seminar refund. You'll get a full refund for both services.

This is for today only.

MAGICHORSEMAN
05-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Did you have to refund any money from Monday's report ?

The workout info was very good for Sunday.