PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Steroid Free Racing

stu
05-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Y'all,

In numerous posts on this bulletin board and others, I have seen fans imploring racing to eliminate drugs in racing. During the 2008 Arapahoe Park season, horses will *not* be racing on anabolic steroids as required by the Colorado Racing Commission.

A bump in handle would help signal that the fans appreciate horse racing free of anabolic steroids. Please consider betting an extra 'unit' or two on ARP tomorrow (5/24/2008) on opening day.

If you can't find ARP at your favorite simulcast option, one of Pace Advantage's authorized advertisers, Premier Turf Club, lists Arapahoe as a partner track.

Back to your regularly scheduled discussions,
Stuart Slagle, Racing Secretary, Arapahoe Park

DJofSD
05-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Definetely a move in the right direction.

Stu, best of luck with your races. It's never easy being the innovator. I'm sure there will be those that will question the validity of the decission but for the future of the industry, wagering and breeding, I believe this needs to be done.

Hay, oaks, water, sunshine and exercise sounds simple. Let's get back to improving the breed. The dollars will take care of themselves.

GameTheory
05-23-2008, 10:20 PM
I live in Denver. Maybe I'll drive down there one of these days and you can show me the operation.

stu
05-23-2008, 10:25 PM
I live in Denver. Maybe I'll drive down there one of these days and you can show me the operation.

Sure thing. Just private message me so that we can find a day that isn't too hectic so I can spend some time with you.