PDA

View Full Version : Free PP's at Youbet now

NoCal Boy
05-22-2008, 01:48 PM
May, 2008
FreePlayPPs
Download our FreePlay PPs (past performances) FREE of charge!

FreePlay PPs are FREE whenever you wager at least $2.00 on the racecard ordered.
Full credit will be applied within 48 hours.
You must have a credit card on file to order FreePlay PPs.
FreePlay PPs are available in Full (12 running lines) and Condensed (6 running lines) versions.
FreePlay PPs are available for all U.S. and Canada thoroughbred tracks by selecting the new FreePlay PPs button on the TrackView program screen.

richrosa
05-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Further raising the ante against TS and BRIS and further degrading the value of a past performance.

Are these Equibase PP's?

Premier Turf Club
05-22-2008, 09:18 PM
Got the Youbet CT PP's tonight. They aren't bad. This move will put a great deal of pressure on revenue models built around selling PP's. The sale of PP's seems like a dying business to me.

I really like DRF Formulator but there are not many people like me that will spend the $$$ on PP's.

DeanT
05-22-2008, 10:17 PM
Wow, maybe even all tracks will offer video soon.

Whoda thunk it. Free PP's to select a horse, and a venue to watch them.

People might even bet.

GameTheory
05-22-2008, 10:22 PM
But Brisbet & TSNBet and other AmericaTab affiliates have been offering free PPs if you wager on the card for years. Has Twinspires continued this? I can still get free PPs at Betpad, although I use HDW data so I don't bother...

trigger
05-24-2008, 04:23 PM
But Brisbet & TSNBet and other AmericaTab affiliates have been offering free PPs if you wager on the card for years. Has Twinspires continued this? I can still get free PPs at Betpad, although I use HDW data so I don't bother...
Still doing it.