PDA

View Full Version : Hey PA!

Whitehos
06-28-2001, 12:56 PM
Wondering when you were going to take action. I became diisturbed when after the 1st post, Larry(rbh) who has been a big asset to this board blasted this guy "*****" . And then this crap with a "*****" Larry saw something I missed at first. Hope its over.
This is the most informative board on the net for horse ploayers. Need historical information? Call on Observer. Need data base info? call on Larry or Que. I claim not to be a data base player which is not true. I use other peoples data bases,(like Brisnet). And as you know I am not opposed to stealing someone elses picks and adjusting them to my agenda. Boy do I miss those Friday night sessions in the WAR ROOM. And don't let me forget to mention Melman who is a library full of horse information,or will tell you where to find it. There is a core of outstanding people here who have my love and respect. Please don't get discouraged when a few don't understand whats haqppening here.
Whitehos

melman
06-28-2001, 03:35 PM
Thank You for the kind words Mr Whitehos. I will check in with the WAR ROOM this Friday. Hope you can make it. The recent posts by some "oddballs" should come as no surprise. People have been having problems in all walks of life and why should horseplayers be any different. Always been that way and always will. Whitey you may want to try the harness "sheets" again for the big tracks. Meadowlands, Woodbine and Balmoral. Playing the top 3 picks and take the long price. Have been big on the winning side for a long time now. Mr Lake first after a claim in a sprint race in New York is a very live item also. Hope to "see" ya soon.