PDA

View Full Version : Back in the game

JBmadera
05-20-2008, 06:44 AM
Hi Guys,

After a brief (crap – I guess it’s been more like 10 years), forced, freshening I am back in the game. The good news is that during my time “off” I was able to put aside a modest bankroll. The bad news is WOW has the game changed. Any suggestions on the best software for crafting and/or using speed and pace figures as I think my Beyer “Picking Winners” book is a tad outdated.

As a side note – what the heck is the deal with tracks withholding their signal from ADW’s? Are they trying to drive the final nail into racings coffin? I knida guessed by now that the # of tracks would have declined but that the ADW menus would have virtually every track running. Does everyone have 2+ ADW accounts like I do? What’s the answer?

Thanks for any/all replies.

JB

raybo
05-20-2008, 07:11 AM
Hi Guys,

After a brief (crap – I guess it’s been more like 10 years), forced, freshening I am back in the game. The good news is that during my time “off” I was able to put aside a modest bankroll. The bad news is WOW has the game changed. Any suggestions on the best software for crafting and/or using speed and pace figures as I think my Beyer “Picking Winners” book is a tad outdated.

As a side note – what the heck is the deal with tracks withholding their signal from ADW’s? Are they trying to drive the final nail into racings coffin? I knida guessed by now that the # of tracks would have declined but that the ADW menus would have virtually every track running. Does everyone have 2+ ADW accounts like I do? What’s the answer?

Thanks for any/all replies.

JB

I guess it's like most of corporate America, increase the bottom line no matter what. If you can't do that by improving your product then find someone who'll sign an "exclusive" contract for your signal. That could backfire however, as the track manager at Evangeline recently admitted to me.