PDA

View Full Version : The real McCain

ljb
05-18-2008, 06:03 PM
I still haven't figured out how to post these youtube videos direct so you all will have to click on the link.
http://therealmccain.com/?utm_source=rgemail

JustRalph
05-18-2008, 11:27 PM
You might want to let us know when you are linking to a Moveon.org supported venture.

The guy who owns this website is a filmmaker for Moveon.org.

Jim Gilliam

Jim Gilliam is the creator of Brave New Theaters and former dot com executive turned activist filmmaker. In the wake of 9/11, Gilliam left his position as chief technology officer of high-profile startup Business.com and devoted his time to more pressing matters. Through MoveOn.org, in 2003, he hooked up with veteran filmmaker Robert Greenwald to research and help produce the groundbreaking documentary, Uncovered: The War on Iraq about the faulty intelligence that led the U.S. to war. Bringing together the world of film, politics, and the internet, "Uncovered" defined a new generation of films -- the grassroots political documentary. Gilliam then co-produced Greenwald's next film, Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism, an unprecedented look at the propaganda techniques employed by FOX News, and produced Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price and Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers. More →

Gilliam and "Brave New Films" are the producers of tons of Left Wing Propaganda pieces. So what do you expect them to say about McCain?

Tom
05-19-2008, 07:32 AM
Ralph, he got the web address off the back of a package of Kool Aid. :lol:

ljb
05-19-2008, 08:36 AM
And here come the rightys with their shoot the messenger tactic. You guys are so predictable. You really have to update your Rovian play book.

rrpic6
05-19-2008, 08:49 AM
You don't need MoveOn.org to provide any additional evidence of the obvious FLIP-FLOPPING McCain does. It might not even be intentional. Look up "dementia" on Wikipedia...McCain seems to be in the early stages of this. He acts and speaks a lot like my Mother who is in her 80's and has been diagnosed with dementia.

RR

PaceAdvantage
05-19-2008, 07:29 PM
You don't need MoveOn.org to provide any additional evidence of the obvious FLIP-FLOPPING McCain does. It might not even be intentional. Look up "dementia" on Wikipedia...McCain seems to be in the early stages of this. He acts and speaks a lot like my Mother who is in her 80's and has been diagnosed with dementia.Yeah, I'll bet he does....just like her....

Is that the angle the left is going to go with? How is that any better than what you guys accused Bush and Rove of doing to McCain in the 2004 primaries?

We go from "Black Baby" to "Dementia just like my Momma"

Damn hypocrites....each and every one of ya....

ljb
05-19-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm not going with dementia. However if you (objectively) view the link you may suspect something like this is taking place.

PaceAdvantage
05-19-2008, 09:44 PM
I watched the link. I still don't get where anyone would intelligently conclude that the man is suffering from dementia. But you guys go ahead and run with that ball....see how far it gets you....

JustRalph
05-19-2008, 10:20 PM
They have been running with it for weeks now..........already

http://www.thingsyoungerthanmccain.com/

JustRalph
05-19-2008, 10:55 PM
They are already planning for the "Repubs Stealing the Election"

Remember to bring your video camera to the Polls because if McCain wins it will be stolen. "McCain can't win"

nvOjjvtMHGc

"Martial Law planning is going on already." "Rush Limbaugh is calling for riots"

"Race Riots coast to coast"

oX9IvrFYVfI

Sounds to me like they are getting their excuses ready early

You can double click on the videos to haul out to youtube and see the comments etc.

JustRalph
05-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Bush is going to shoot old women!!! :lol:

The 2008 Election will be canceled.

"The word on the street"

Google is in on it??? I think that is what he says..............

0bNDPioifrU

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2008, 12:40 AM
How come nobody EVER mentions the fact that in these very same states where, SUPPOSEDLY, Republicans are manipulating the outcome of the Dem primaries by voting in them via Rush's instructions, DEMOCRATS were also allowed to vote in the REPUBLICAN primaries, thereby manipulating the process for the Republicans.

Idiots on YouTube like this clown never mention the fact that it was a TWO WAY street regarding members of one party voting in another party's primary.

Imagine how self-important that guy thinks he is with his videos on YouTube...:lol:

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2008, 12:44 AM
It's funny, the Woody Allen lookalike in the YouTube video claims that McCain can't win legitimately because he doesn't know anything about the economy, is into the Iraq war, and is too old.

What exactly does Obama know about the economy?

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2008, 12:47 AM
That other video, the "Bush Dictator" video....

That's actually Light correct? And he's standing outside of 46zilzal's house....

bigmack
05-20-2008, 03:32 AM
FLIP-FLOPPING McCain does. It might not even be intentional. Look up "dementia" on Wikipedia...He acts and speaks a lot like my Mother who is in her 80's and has been diagnosed with dementia.

Look. What you typed here is something I would have never thought I would ever see. The level of audacity to say something of a public figure/event and akin it to ones own Ma is extraordinary.

It doesn't feel right to me and I remain stunned at your candor.

I know a few things of dementia and Alz and have seen hints within McC. I suspect it may be "at bay" for a comfortable duration & feel odd taking note of it.

This will be a wrong road to tack politically, but I can't deny that I don't see signs.

rrpic6
05-20-2008, 07:01 AM
Look. What you typed here is something I would have never thought I would ever see. The level of audacity to say something of a public figure/event and akin it to ones own Ma is extraordinary.

It doesn't feel right to me and I remain stunned at your candor.

I know a few things of dementia and Alz and have seen hints within McC. I suspect it may be "at bay" for a comfortable duration & feel odd taking note of it.

This will be a wrong road to tack politically, but I can't deny that I don't see signs.

I say what I see. Learning more about dementia in the past two years has truly enlightnend me. Its not some dirty little secret. Its nothing to hide or be ashamed of. As we live longer, its much more common. I don't see it as a way to attack McCain, but if you and I see signs, don't you think Obama's people will too? I can't see myself voting for someone with a huge chance of diminshed mental capacity in the next four years. Its a shame that McCain did not get the chance he deserved in 2000, blame Karl Rove for his tactics, shameless ones at that.

jballscalls
05-20-2008, 10:27 AM
McCain is going to win, better get used to him.

riskman
05-20-2008, 12:17 PM

You better believe it ! All you armchair politicos picking on my son -John, lay off, or I will do my thing. http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/melvillean/grannysword.png

ljb
05-20-2008, 03:44 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2008, 08:24 PM
OK Mack, and r-man, lay it on us. Give us a few hints, a few tidbits about Johnny-boy that leads you to believe he will be pissing in his cornflakes one morning in the oval office (should he get there)....

I'm genuinely interested in some of the signs you two have seen....

bigmack
05-20-2008, 08:54 PM
I've been acutely aware of the early signs of alz for many years and won't bore you with the dreary details. I have rarely been wrong in identifying early signs.

McC has had, on a number of occasions, shown a bewildered, almost disoriented, flat, facial affectation when he has misspoke. For me, there is no sign more indicative than one of bewilderment within that dreadful disease.

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2008, 09:19 PM
And here I thought that was his way of controlling that oft-reported hot-head anger of his...

I'll have to keep a look out for the Casper look of bewilderment.....

I never knew McCain to be on par with Bush in terms of verbal gaffes....what have I been missing? I watched that video LJB posted, but the only true F_up would be his Iran/Iraq al-Queda training goof....

jballscalls
05-20-2008, 09:58 PM
McC has had, on a number of occasions, shown a bewildered, almost disoriented, flat, facial affectation when he has misspoke. For me, there is no sign more indicative than one of bewilderment within that dreadful disease.

that sounds more like Bush

bigmack
05-20-2008, 10:29 PM
Humor ain't your bag, fella. Biased humor about a disease shant be anyones bag.

Full development of Alz can take years. There were signs at the end of RR's reign. A close look at his testimony in the Poindexter trial exhibits a hard to argue against, tell tale sign, in his bewildered facial affectation to questions.

jballscalls
05-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Humor ain't your bag, fella. Biased humor about a disease shant be anyones bag.

Full development of Alz can take years. There were signs at the end of RR's reign. A close look at his testimony in the Poindexter trial exhibits a hard to argue against, tell tale sign, in his bewildered facial affectation to questions.

i have no bag i guess.

46zilzal
05-20-2008, 10:36 PM
on the nose

riskman
05-20-2008, 11:34 PM
OK Mack, and r-man, lay it on us. Give us a few hints, a few tidbits about Johnny-boy that leads you to believe he will be pissing in his cornflakes one morning in the oval office (should he get there)....

I'm genuinely interested in some of the signs you two have seen....

PA- I do have some experience with the symptoms of dementia/alzheimers as it relates to my mother-inlaw and father inlaw now deceased. Cindy McCain, the Senators wife would be the first to recognize any changes such as
having trouble finding the words he wants to say, finishing sentences, or naming people or things? This is one of the first signs I noticed with my inlaws. We have to trust that Cindy McCain would notice any unusual ongoing personality, mood, and behavioral changes and would act accordingly. McCain was a POW and was subject to torture and abuse. Long term small head injuries while a POW could come back and haunt you later in life. Alcohol and drug abuse could also play a part as you get older.
I do not see McCain pissing in his corn flakes if he makes it to the Oval office. The presidency does take a toll on you even when you are younger. McCain faces enormous challenges--his VP must be one who can step in from day one--yet everyone underestimated Harry Truman---ya never know !

PaceAdvantage
05-21-2008, 12:27 AM
PA- I do have some experience with the symptoms of dementia/alzheimers as it relates to my mother-inlaw and father inlaw now deceased. Cindy McCain, the Senators wife would be the first to recognize any changes such as
having trouble finding the words he wants to say, finishing sentences, or naming people or things? This is one of the first signs I noticed with my inlaws.And you know what? Those symptoms you describe could apply to almost anyone at virtually any age. Every time I've seen him speak, I come away thinking he appears and sounds much younger than his actual age. I guess I've lucked out and only caught him when he was "on."

Lefty
05-21-2008, 01:27 AM
At least MCain doesn't say there are 57 states. Did you see Obama make that statement? He's the one that looked confused and disoriented.

riskman
05-21-2008, 01:36 AM
And you know what? Those symptoms you describe could apply to almost anyone at virtually any age. Every time I've seen him speak, I come away thinking he appears and sounds much younger than his actual age. I guess I've lucked out and only caught him when he was "on."

The subject here is McCain, not "anyone at virtually any age".
As long as McCain's language, decision-making ability,judgment, attention, and other areas of mental function and personality remain intact--there is no problem--he is "on". Or is he?
McCain used to oppose Bush’s tax cuts for the very wealthy, but he reversed course.
McCain took a firm line in opposition to torture, and then caved to White House demands.
McCain was anti-ethanol. Now he’s pro-ethanol.
And now he’s both for and against overturning Roe v. Wade.????
Immigration Reform-free pass to immigration for tax paying illegals seemed to him best,but now that Republican votes are his aim,he can see more clearly the politics of border control game.It may not appear that he has changed his position to support the wall,as long as a vote never occurs for his senate immigration proposal.
McCain is a FlipFloper
First he's here, and next he's there.
On lobby money he has taken his share,Keating 5 was his first foray there,then when outted he changed his stance,
Now he stand firmly against campaign finance.
With all his flips-flops, McCain probably just figures…
“If you can’t beat em, join em.”
He probably finally realized the truth: Honest, forthright people who stick to their convictions do not get elected President.
No way he has dementia-- he is just flipping and a flopping!

JustRalph
05-21-2008, 06:20 AM
There is a difference between being old and having alzheimers. '

Older people who make small mistakes don't all have Alzheimers. Geez........does everybody have to have some diagnozed condition all the time?

rrpic6
05-21-2008, 06:57 AM
I've been acutely aware of the early signs of alz for many years and won't bore you with the dreary details. I have rarely been wrong in identifying early signs.

Right on the mark Bigmack. I see it everytime I go to the assisted living home my Mother is now in. Many folks there have that dreaded "look".

RR

Lefty
05-21-2008, 11:09 AM
JR, I'm afraid that's gonna be the dim theme: Cause he's over 70, well he must have alzeihmer's or may just "pop off" any minute now.