PDA

View Full Version : empire state manufacturing index

lamboguy
05-17-2008, 11:16 PM
http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7BEED02455-DA8E-43C9-9B95-358B5CB9D5BD%7D&print=true&dist=printTop

Tom
05-17-2008, 11:40 PM
Good job Hillary, Upchcuck Schummer, Elliot Spitzedher, and the new blind dummy.

Dems in office = bad news. Nothing says failure like NYS.

The GOOD news is,at least Hillary has been out of town the last yeaer or so, or it would be a lot worse! I can only imagine what it will like when she comes back to work! :eek::eek::eek:

lamboguy
05-18-2008, 12:11 AM
hey tom my man, don't you know that its always the democrats fault?

JustRalph
05-18-2008, 12:14 AM
are the counting the hair products Trump is buying?

Tom
05-18-2008, 11:34 AM
hey tom my man, don't you know that its always the democrats fault?

My first clue is that they are in charge!:rolleyes:

ddog
05-18-2008, 01:19 PM
to quote JR, talk about whistling by the graveyard.

You guys need to take a look at Calif, it really doesn't matter whoes in charge when the storms hit.

if you see anything to chortle about in their plight now and the trajectory of their budget/econ then you do have superior insight.
They are around 14% of the total US econ.

They are generally the canary for most issues.

be warned.

lamboguy
05-18-2008, 01:29 PM
i remember a trainer about 20 years ago, dave manaci, he never saw a doughnut he didn't love. when he died he weighed in at 550 pounds.

obviously you have never met a democrat that has done any good

ddog
05-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Good job Hillary, Upchcuck Schummer, Elliot Spitzedher, and the new blind dummy.

Dems in office = bad news. Nothing says failure like NYS.

The GOOD news is,at least Hillary has been out of town the last yeaer or so, or it would be a lot worse! I can only imagine what it will like when she comes back to work! :eek::eek::eek:

nah,nah, the problem is he can't find the donuts , he would eat them just like the next guy.

:confused:

Tom
05-18-2008, 06:29 PM
UpChcukSchummer is leading our Blind wonder of a Govenore around the state like a puppy dog. The latest is UPS got BWG to outlaw refuse trauck from unsing county roads - they can only use the iterstates or Thruway.
This cost mostly independant drivers more money - TW tolls are rising almost as fast as gas, plus, they have to drive hundreds of miles,in some cases, out of the way for legitimate business, thus wasting gas, polluting the air ( you lkibs seem to have an off/on switch when it comes to this one!).
And do you know why?

Because Terry McCullah - that name ring a bell? - doesn't like them driving through his resort home town.

You are correct my friend, I never met a dem I had any use for. That is why they are dems......:rolleyes:

lamboguy
05-18-2008, 06:37 PM
the only suggestion i can make is don't eat to many doughnuts!

Tom
05-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Nice to see you can stay on topic in your own thread.