PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands Sat card wow!

mrroyboy
05-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Have you guys seen the Meadowlands card for Saturday? It's unreal. If the track is fast we will see some speed records broken.

freddyblu22
05-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Have you guys seen the Meadowlands card for Saturday? It's unreal. If the track is fast we will see some speed records broken.

A couple of those horses in the 3rd are good enough to belong in the Graduate in the 8th! You are right - should be a great night a racing!

LottaKash
05-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Not me, I hate saturdays the most.....too many tough calls, and too many good horses and hardly any little things and changes, that can make you some cash.....maybe, I am getting old, but I dread the saturday cards at most of the tracks.......Like at Pocono saturday is chalk day.....other days cheaper horses will run and you can spot nice little things, that when combined with good form can be the key to the mint......The Big M has it's magic moments on sat but you gotta be tuned in live to cash in.......sometimes I like to just get my bets in and go and have some other kind of fun.......

best,

vikingrob
05-16-2008, 11:43 PM
But then you also have to consider how many places will be madhouses with the Preakness being less than one hour prior to first post.

LottaKash
05-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Maybe it will the same at the Big=M, as Fri nite (tonite)... as it was a big gooey mess, raining all day, no track scrape, and the closers were having a big nite......if you had the lead at the half, you could almost be guaranteed to fin-4th or 5th.....Don''t know what the forecast is for Sat, tho......Maybe the same for Chester as they are only 90mi-down the road in Philly.....

Where I live, I am always out of touch with reality,(weather wise, but, my wife thinks this, in all things) as the rest of the nation usually goes.....It was 89o and muggy here, in Fl........

G.L. in your picks for the contest Sat nite........:jump:

best,