PDA

View Full Version : Dumb White Blue Collars

bigmack
05-15-2008, 04:46 AM
Riddle me this:

How is it that a bunch of supposed, uneducated white people in West Virginia and all these areas that Obama struggles with; You know, the “blue collar”, “uneducated vote” are racistly voting, while African Americans voted for Obama by something like 90% were never asked if race was an issue in their decision?

Any of you libs ready to stand up for this inequity of what most of the media depict as, “dumb white, working people”???

The race card is on the table & the media is squeaky clean. :rolleyes:

Tom
05-15-2008, 07:39 AM
Barry Hussein didn't even campaign in W Viginia.
The uniter, huh?
He was too busy calling chicks "sweety" in Michigan.

Racist
Chauvenist
Ignorant
Irresponsible

What a resume!

Shenanigans
05-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Barry Hussein didn't even campaign in W Viginia.
The uniter, huh?
He was too busy calling chicks "sweety" in Michigan.

Racist
Chauvenist
Ignorant
Irresponsible

What a resume!

That's because it's the newest state. The 58th state. He forgot about it.:p

melman
05-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Mack---Not sure if you saw this but it is par for the course among today's "progressive/lib" "thinkers". This is from Nora Ephron in the Huffington Post, "This is an election about whether the people of Pennsylvania hate blacks more than they hate women. And when I say people, I don't mean people, I mean white men." She went on to say "white men cannot be relied on as all of us know who have spent a lifetime dating them."

Now consider the reaction if some "neo-con" had said the exact same thing but used the word black.

Marshall Bennett
05-15-2008, 11:09 AM
Riddle me this:

How is it that a bunch of supposed, uneducated white people in West Virginia and all these areas that Obama struggles with; You know, the “blue collar”, “uneducated vote” are racistly voting, while African Americans voted for Obama by something like 90% were never asked if race was an issue in their decision?

Any of you libs ready to stand up for this inequity of what most of the media depict as, “dumb white, working people”???

The race card is on the table & the media is squeaky clean. :rolleyes:
You'll hear a lot more crying when the general election rolls around . :cool:

Steve 'StatMan'
05-15-2008, 01:27 PM
Mack---Not sure if you saw this but it is par for the course among today's "progressive/lib" "thinkers". This is from Nora Ephron in the Huffington Post, "This is an election about whether the people of Pennsylvania hate blacks more than they hate women. And when I say people, I don't mean people, I mean white men." She went on to say "white men cannot be relied on as all of us know who have spent a lifetime dating them."

Now consider the reaction if some "neo-con" had said the exact same thing but used the word black.

Wow. I'm not from Pa. and I don't hate groups that aren't shooting or bombing my country. But at least I now know I hate Nora Ephron.

Tom
05-15-2008, 01:45 PM
And have you been dating her, too? :p

bigmack
05-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Mack---Not sure if you saw this but it is par for the course among today's "progressive/lib" "thinkers". This is from Nora Ephron in the Huffington Post,
Melman - Some other gems from that blog include:

As for the Democratic hope that McCain's temper will be a problem, don't bet on it. A lot of white men have terrible tempers, and what's more, they think it's normal.

Hillary's case is not an attractive one, because what she'll essentially be saying (and has been saying, although very carefully) is that she can attract more racist white male voters than Obama can. Nonetheless, and as I said, she has a case.

Quite the insight from a Jewish Princess.

http://www.wellesley.edu/PublicAffairs/Ephron.jpg

ljb
05-15-2008, 03:38 PM
You'll hear a lot more crying when the general election rolls around . :cool:
Do you mean more then I am hearing already ? :D

JustRalph
05-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Nora is another Wellesley grad. who doesn't realize she is ............... :lol:

She was Married to Carl Bernstein before...............

She is on her 3rd husband........and bitter........enough said

http://www.achievement.org/achievers/eph0/large/eph0-016.jpg

46zilzal
05-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Nora is another Wellesley grad. who doesn't realize she is ............... :lol:

She was Married to Carl Bernstein before...............

She is on her 3rd husband........and bitter........enough said

The amateur psychiatrist speaks.

delayjf
05-15-2008, 07:06 PM
A lot of white men have terrible tempers, and what's more, they think it's normal.

Can I assume you are talking about the above?

Steve 'StatMan'
05-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Pretty obvious she has a temper and a whole lot more. How it comes out may be different. Anger can be a gift - and can keep us in touch with our sense of right and wrong, and motivate us to work for change and right those wrongs. But it needs to be productively directed. Anger for the sake of anger or just lack of self-control does little good.

JustRalph
05-15-2008, 07:25 PM
The amateur psychiatrist speaks.

The burned out M.D. posts............