PDA

View Full Version : McCain's finest

ljb
05-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Two of John McCain's senior campaign staff were forced to resign this week after revelations that their lobbying firm was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to represent Burma's brutal military dictatorship.1

And it gets worse—turns out this goes all the way to the top. Charlie Black, McCain's campaign chairman, ran a lobbying firm that represented brutal dictators like Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines and Mobutu Sese Seko in Zaire—along with terrorist rebel Jonas Savimbi in Angola. Together, these men have been responsible for massive human suffering.2

And for good measure, Charlie Black has represented war profiteer Blackwater Worldwide and Iraqi fraudster Ahmed Chalabi.3

JustRalph
05-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Two of John McCain's senior campaign staff were forced to resign this week after revelations that their lobbying firm was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to represent Burma's brutal military dictatorship.1

And it gets worse—turns out this goes all the way to the top. Charlie Black, McCain's campaign chairman, ran a lobbying firm that represented brutal dictators like Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines and Mobutu Sese Seko in Zaire—along with terrorist rebel Jonas Savimbi in Angola. Together, these men have been responsible for massive human suffering.2

And for good measure, Charlie Black has represented war profiteer Blackwater Worldwide and Iraqi fraudster Ahmed Chalabi.3
:sleeping: :sleeping:

prospector
05-14-2008, 10:04 PM

wow!...how do you supose obama got the hamas vote?

Snag
05-14-2008, 10:58 PM

ljb, do you have any facts to go with your pile of s...? Guess what flows down hill?

ljb
05-15-2008, 03:40 PM
I knew this would not upset the rightys here. They welcome a government of thugs and crooks. :lol:

prospector
05-15-2008, 04:14 PM
I knew this would not upset the rightys here. They welcome a government of thugs and crooks. :lol:
i still remember the clinton years..

Show Me the Wire
05-15-2008, 04:53 PM

It seems you are in the majority, 51% of the democratic primary voters remember the Clinton years too; that is why Obama is winning.

Show Me the Wire
05-15-2008, 04:56 PM

I don't. I do not welcome Pelosi, Feinstein, Kennedy, Murtha, Reid, Clinton, rep. Jefferson, etc.

JustRalph
05-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Get Ready.........the idiots in this country are about to hand it over to the LEFT.........in some ways I look forward to the devastation.....hunker down and start hiding your money now. Even if McCain wins they will have override authority in the Congress. But McCain is just a closet Liberal anyway.

It is going to get real bad.

46zilzal
05-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Get Ready.........the idiots in this country are about to hand it over to the LEFT.........in some ways I look forward to the devastation.....hunker down and start hiding your money now. Even if McCain wins they will have override authority in the Congress. But McCain is just a closet Liberal anyway.

Wake up, the current CLOWN screwed it up big time.

jballscalls
05-15-2008, 05:22 PM

It is going to get real bad.

Since 2/3 of the country doesnt approve of Dubya and the current administration, and McCain is the same as Bush, doesnt it make sense the left will win???

i agree there isnt one candidate that will unite these united states.

Show Me the Wire
05-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Yes, but Obama is the second term of Jimmy Carter, the worst president in Modern times. His foreign policy and somestic policy seems eerily similiar to Jimmy's.

I'd choose a third term of Bush over a second term of Jimmy.

With that said McCain would not be a third term of Bush as McCain has his own agenda.

bigmack
05-15-2008, 05:42 PM
McCain has his own agenda.
Passports, DL's & green cards for everyone.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/MexiforniaDL-650x404.jpg

ljb
05-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Ah yes me too. The years of peace and prosperity. The good ol days. :jump: :jump: :jump:

ljb
05-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Yes, but Obama is the second term of Jimmy Carter, the worst president in Modern times. His foreign policy and somestic policy seems eerily similiar to Jimmy's.

I'd choose a third term of Bush over a second term of Jimmy.

With that said McCain would not be a third term of Bush as McCain has his own agenda.
You have to take the McCain...Bush Challenge.

jballscalls
05-15-2008, 05:49 PM
You have to take the McCain...Bush Challenge.

Does McCain or Barry have any plans to work on Gas prices?? I know the middle class is dissappearing and gas is killing us!!

Show Me the Wire
05-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Ah yes me too. The years of peace and prosperity. The good ol days. :jump: :jump: :jump:

The first bombing of the WTC by foreign based Islamic terrorsits, the U.S.S. Cole, the attacks on U.S. embassies around the world, U.S. Marine dead bodies draggged thru foreign streets, highly sensitive technology stolen by China. Ah, yes the good old days. There is a reason Obama is winning and not Clinton based on the good old days.

Show Me the Wire
05-15-2008, 05:54 PM
Barry's blueprint is Jimmy's plan repackaged. We all saw how well that worked in the 70's.

Snag
05-15-2008, 06:06 PM

By "peace" do you mean the bombing of the USS Cole?

toetoe
05-15-2008, 07:01 PM
mack,

Alfonso sure be bein' doya, no ? Artistic license, perhaps ? (Sniff, sniff.)

jballs,

Long time no hear. :ThmbUp:

JustRalph
05-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Does McCain or Barry have any plans to work on Gas prices?? I know the middle class is dissappearing and gas is killing us!!

That ship has sailed. The Congress and the Prez can't control gas prices. They like to make the idiots think they can. They can't.

Gas is only going up, never back down until we figure out a way to slow the demand. Or up the supply. The coming wave of Dems will not do a thing to up the supply...........so get ready to shut down the economy.

Tom
05-15-2008, 11:09 PM

Yes, the old fool certainly does. I just can't believe the crap this idiot spews out! What a total loser. He will go before congress and invite criticism, he will put democrats in his administration, he refuse to stand up to dems, he back stabs conservatives, and he will set this country up for at least 12 years of dem control - his only 4 and 8 more after that. A vote for McCain is a vote for failure. He is not aleader....not even close. He is a dottering old fool and I am convinced scatter brained.

His solution to the gas problem.....Gas-X :rolleyes: