PDA

View Full Version : And the good news continues

ljb
05-14-2008, 12:40 PM
this makes it a hat trick. :jump: :jump: :jump:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/13/mississippi-win-gives-hou_n_101613.html

Tom
05-14-2008, 02:16 PM
What's the good news, your subscriotion to that comic book was renewed? :lol:

JustRalph
05-14-2008, 03:14 PM
The Huffington Post server didn't go down this morning

prospector
05-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Childers is a socially conservative county official

Childers stressed his independence, emphasizing his support of gun rights and opposition to abortion. He said his values match those of most voters in the deeply conservative district.

he ran as an old time republican...a real conservative...i'll take all the conservatives i can get from any party over liberals in congress..

ljb
05-14-2008, 06:59 PM
You guys cannot imagine how much I enjoy listening to you whine. :jump: :jump: :jump:

PaceAdvantage
05-15-2008, 06:24 PM
You guys cannot imagine how much I enjoy listening to you whine. :jump: :jump: :jump:Why is this good news? Are you applauding Democrats gaining power? Why?

How has America benefited since the Democrats gained control of Congress? What have they done to make life better for the average American? Have they fulfilled any of their goals and or promises?

Last I checked, gas prices are through the roof. Thanks Nancy P. Way to go!

Is this the kind of utopia I can expect in the future? W0W!

lamboguy
05-15-2008, 06:28 PM
no offense or nothing mr pace, but if something bad happens on your board you are the boss and you are responible for what takes place, no matter what the circumstances. as far as i know PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the USA. does that mean anything, or should you blame some dope that don't even count?

JustRalph
05-15-2008, 07:21 PM
no offense or nothing mr pace, but if something bad happens on your board you are the boss and you are responible for what takes place, no matter what the circumstances. as far as i know PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the USA. does that mean anything, or should you blame some dope that don't even count?

Amazing analogy. What about the Stock Market on a an uprecedented run? I didn't hear Dems going apeshit praising the Prez for that? And the economy is supposed to be the number one issue?

You can't have it both ways.............unless you are a Dem

lamboguy
05-15-2008, 07:29 PM
i have no beef with the president, he gave us direction. a matter of fact before he leaves office the price of gold will be over $1200 an ounce. he spends and gives away more of your money than any democrat i have ever seen. i he didn't want to he would just veto the bills instead of signing them. it is true that the people in congress both sides are whores, but he goes along with them

ljb
05-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Why is this good news? Are you applauding Democrats gaining power? Why?

How has America benefited since the Democrats gained control of Congress? What have they done to make life better for the average American? Have they fulfilled any of their goals and or promises?

Last I checked, gas prices are through the roof. Thanks Nancy P. Way to go!

Is this the kind of utopia I can expect in the future? W0W!
PA,
Your ignorance is starting to blossom again. The dems in congress are still subject to Bushco's veto. You may be able to fool yourself and some others here but you can't fool me. Gas prices are through the roof. Thanks Cheney and company. (Closed door energy policy set with oil barons.)

Marshall Bennett
05-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Yeah , I'm looking forward to gas prices being kept in check should democrats win the white house . Now that would be a " change " .

JustRalph
05-15-2008, 09:36 PM
i have no beef with the president, he gave us direction. a matter of fact before he leaves office the price of gold will be over $1200 an ounce. he spends and gives away more of your money than any democrat i have ever seen. i he didn't want to he would just veto the bills instead of signing them. it is true that the people in congress both sides are whores, but he goes along with them

I can't disagree with any of that.

jonnielu
05-15-2008, 09:57 PM
PA,
Your ignorance is starting to blossom again. The dems in congress are still subject to Bushco's veto. You may be able to fool yourself and some others here but you can't fool me. Gas prices are through the roof. Thanks Cheney and company. (Closed door energy policy set with oil barons.)

Ignorance blossoms everywhere that a poor fool thinks that a politician is ever going to do more then lie, steal, rape and pillage.

jdl

PaceAdvantage
05-15-2008, 11:02 PM
PA,
Your ignorance is starting to blossom again. The dems in congress are still subject to Bushco's veto. You may be able to fool yourself and some others here but you can't fool me. Gas prices are through the roof. Thanks Cheney and company. (Closed door energy policy set with oil barons.)Now why would "Bushco" want to veto all those fantastic Dem programs? And what happened to the impeachment(s)?

Is it all just lies with you and the Dems? Lies and false promises? Like WMDs?

ePb6H-j51xE

PaceAdvantage
05-15-2008, 11:03 PM
as far as i know PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the USA. does that mean anything, or should you blame some dope that don't even count?Actually, he's Commander-in-Chief of the US armed forces. Not the USA. He's President of the USA.

lamboguy
05-16-2008, 01:18 AM
i guess you are right, i gotta give this guy credit for a fine stellar performance in the stock market. hey, i have never voted for anything but a republican for president in my life since NIXON. but to me this administration is a trainwreck, and will always be one. his leadership is arogance, and don't kid yourself, he is no idiot, he knows exactly what he is doing. all i ever hear form his fans are bush protects you from the alqaeda. i never heard of alqaeda before him.

JustRalph
05-16-2008, 01:33 AM
i guess you are right, i gotta give this guy credit for a fine stellar performance in the stock market. hey, i have never voted for anything but a republican for president in my life since NIXON. but to me this administration is a trainwreck, and will always be one. his leadership is arogance, and don't kid yourself, he is no idiot, he knows exactly what he is doing. all i ever hear form his fans are bush protects you from the alqaeda. i never heard of alqaeda before him.

yep, tons of people went to their deaths on Sept 11th who had never heard of Al Queda. But Bill Clinton had heard of them.............so had most of Congress. I never heard of them either. People soon forget............

Now we have comedy skits being done about 9-11. The Culture is out of control.

lamboguy
05-16-2008, 04:10 AM
i suppose it was clinton's fault that they blew up the world trade center. it's his fault now that they can't find a guy that is 6'6" tall running around in a small area from tent to tent and hut to hut.

or maybe we should go back even further and blame george bush senior for not finishing off what he started. his advisors told him to blow the whole region up, because they are all terorists there for 5000 years.

yes always blame someone else for whatever is wrong. don't try to deal with the problem, just go thru the motions and delay the inevitable, so you can blame someone else at a later date.

this is all like the trainer blaming the jockey because the horse runs bad. i am going to let you in on a secret, if someone doesn't face these problems headon, we will be in big trouble!

Tom
05-16-2008, 07:23 AM
Bush faced them head on and everyone whined and cried and called him names. His only mistake was letting the dems influence him. Any time a dem gets involved, failure looms.

lamboguy
05-16-2008, 08:58 AM
YEAH RIGHT.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM THAT EXIST'S IS THE DEMOCRAT'S FAULT AND NOT THIS TRAINWRECK

you just hipped me up to the solution, blame it on the democrat's

in honor of COMMANDER, AND PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH, the world honor's us with $5 a gallon gasonline, and $900 gold,,,oh I am sorry, that's the democrat's fault

ljb
05-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Bush faced them head on and everyone whined and cried and called him names. His only mistake was letting the dems influence him. Any time a dem gets involved, failure looms.
Bush let Osama run free in Afghanistan/Pakistan. He instead went into Iraq for reasons as yet to be determined. And we are all paying the price for Bush's failures.

eclecticapper
05-16-2008, 10:05 AM
The Cliff Notes for this (and most threads in off-topic) are provided courtesy of the late Hubert Humphrey: "We believe to err is human...to blame someone else is politics".

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2008, 09:00 PM
YEAH RIGHT.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST SAY EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM THAT EXIST'S IS THE DEMOCRAT'S FAULTWhy not? You guys blame every single problem that exists on Bush....see how foolish that is?

ljb
05-17-2008, 07:11 AM
yep, tons of people went to their deaths on Sept 11th who had never heard of Al Queda. But Bill Clinton had heard of them.............so had most of Congress. I never heard of them either. People soon forget............

Now we have comedy skits being done about 9-11. The Culture is out of control.
And G.W. Bush had heard of them. Loud and Clear. PDB "Osama Determined to Strike in U.S." Bush response "Now watch this drive."
quit trying to pass the buck !