PDA

View Full Version : Best Online Betting Service

duckhunter3
05-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Maybe I don't know how to navigate the site properly, but was interested in everyone's opinion on the best U.S.-based online betting service. I am a little negative on the off-shore's because apparently they don't help the game financially here. Rather, they are just off shore "bookmakers."
Thanks.
Ken

DeanT
05-13-2008, 06:11 PM
At the rate we're going you'll only be able to bet with a tin can and a string Ken.

Offshore Link2bet goes into the pools, but I think they have betting minimums.

Dayatthetrack, Premier Turf Club and Twin Spires I have all messed around with and they are good. As for the rest, the US boys can fill you in more than I can. I am a Canadian and we are not allowed any choice. It is in our constitution :)

trying2win
05-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Maybe I don't know how to navigate the site properly, but was interested in everyone's opinion on the best U.S.-based online betting service.
Thanks.
Ken

In my opinion, the best U.S. based online betting service is PREMIER TURF CLUB. Why you may ask? Well here are some reasons why I like them the best:

1. Generous cash rebates.

-----Later this month, it'll be one year since I opened an account with PTC. I just checked the total cash rebate I've earned over the last year. All I can say is wow! This rebate total really adds up over time. Better it goes in the bettors pockets as opposed into the racetracks' coffers.

2. Superior customer service.

-----I don't know how CEO, Ian Meyers does it, what with all the things he has to do running the show at PTC, but he is very prompt with email questions. He must be very organized and a good multi-tasker :)

3. A much improved selection of tracks to bet on.

--Ian has worked diligently ove the last year to get more tracks onboard at PTC. About the only tracks I'll bet somewhere else now, is the major NEW YORK TRACKS. With Ian's dogged determination and possibility thinking, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he managed to get the AQUEDUCT and BELMONT tracks on the PTC menu in the next year or two. I really don't miss the MAGNA or CHURCHILL DOWNS tracks, because so many of them have those artificial dirt surfaces, which I disdain from a handicapping point-of-view.

4. BETBUILDER page

--The outstanding BETBUILDER page at the PTC website, has been a welcome addition. It has many new features compared to the previous betting pages available at PTC.

5. BETTING REPORTS

--It's nice to be able to review one's bets on the races in many different categories.

Those are a few of the things I like about PREMIER TURF CLUB. There are probably many more if I thought about it a bit longer.

T2W

csmith
05-13-2008, 07:57 PM
I agree that Premier Turf Club is the best. Ian answers e-mails promptly and gives the best service to his customers. I agree the bet builder screen is far superior to anything I have seen. The conditional betting is really great. You don't have to sit in front of the computer all day to make your bets at the odds you want..
I had a problem or 2 that was no fault of Ian's. He always addressed the problem in a manner that I am glad I chose PTC.. Thanks Ian

prospector
05-13-2008, 08:22 PM
I am also on the Premier Turf Club bandwagon for all the above reasons..can't beat 'em...only online service i now use..

Hammerhead
05-14-2008, 07:11 AM
The best is PTC by far. Great personal and great service.