PDA

View Full Version : Die furriner! Goons seize 'merkin school

wonatthewire1
05-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Youze is gonna be 'merkin or else you stinkin mooslem. Weeze got no tolerance for youze ifin youze is different - soze weeze gonna burn ya. Now whatcha gonna do?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20080512/pl_usnw/sikh_boy_s_turban_set_alight_in_school

oh wait, you ain't a mooslem? well ya lookin like one soze we gonna make examplin of ya anywayz

46zilzal
05-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Sikh's are of the Hindu faith.

wonatthewire1
05-13-2008, 08:37 PM
46 - you are a blast

Anybody whose a wearin a turbine on their head is a mooslem - why bother trying to figure everybody out when one can use deductive reasoning to be a profiler.

46zilzal
05-13-2008, 08:39 PM
46 - you are a blast

Anybody whose a wearin a turbine on their head is a mooslem - why bother trying to figure everybody out when one can use deductive reasoning to be a profiler.
I live near a very large Sikh community. They are no different that anyone else, and they are not anything like Muslims.

wonatthewire1
05-13-2008, 09:34 PM
46 you are still a blast - I hope that you took your time when you were treating patients in the past - everything is literal with you - how were you able to creative diagnose?

jcrabboy
05-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Youze is gonna be 'merkin or else you stinkin mooslem. Weeze got no tolerance for youze ifin youze is different - soze weeze gonna burn ya. Now whatcha gonna do?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usnw/20080512/pl_usnw/sikh_boy_s_turban_set_alight_in_school

oh wait, you ain't a mooslem? well ya lookin like one soze we gonna make examplin of ya anywayz

Wikipedia:
A Merkin is a pubic wig originally worn by prostitutes after shaving their genitalia to eliminate lice or disguise the marks of syphyllis.

An interesting story involves Dick Cheney and a Merkin.

As a young man Dick felt the effects of premature balding were proving to be detrimental to his active pursuit of deferments from the war raging in Vietnam. Finding himself somewhat strapped for good old coin of the realm, he breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed an elderly Organ Grinder and his Monkey selling lovely hairpieces from the back of their pushcart.

These wigs were priceless (at least the old man considered them priceless) Hairlooms. They had all, at one time or another, been worn by his own family members, while practicing the World's Oldest Profession.

Upon viewing the hairpieces, Dick was somewhat taken aback to discover the rugs were all of a curly nature with nary a staight hair in site. Luckily for the Organ Grinder Dick felt a wave of Cheap Bastarditis wash over him. "I'll take one with a little less curl if you have it," he said.

The aging Gypsy (I mean he had to be a Gypsy) smiled brightly and cranked his organ wildly as the Monkey produced a particularly fetching sample of the Hirsute art.

Dick gave the old man a five dollar bill and fitted the newly found treasure snuggly to his skull. As he returned to his vehicle he noticed an odd aroma emanating from the precariously perched pompadour, but for five bucks, "what the hell," he thought.

I will let your imaginations take over from here. Suffice to say, later that night an epiphany occurred.

You have probably noticed that our current Veep scrupulously avoids headgear of any kind. From a purely psychological vantage point, it is interesting to note that Dick Cheney is Vice President to a man named Bush. Coincidence? You be the judge.

I tried to post this once previously, but I think I am being monitored by Big Brother.

From a bunker somewhere in Texas,

Jimmie