PDA

View Full Version : MOHAWK MONDAY 5/12/08

botster
05-12-2008, 11:24 AM
A trio of races of interest tonight:

7th 7 SKULL ISLAND 12-1 showed a very encouraging mile in last at KD against a couple of improving one's.This guy Maltby owns/trains and doesn't seem to bother with junk, so this one could be a decent one.

8th 3 PERFECT VACATION 7-1 is worth another try here with this big switch to Macdonell who has had a history with this horse.He really seems to be at his best right now and will be some good odds in here.

11th 2 BRANDON N 6-1 is one i will be doubeling up on tonight.He is in against the same two that defeated him in last and that should keep some of the GP away.He got away very poorly last week and that did him in, if he sits closer tonight i think he beats these.

6-1 last week was a good price, one would think he has to go off better odds than that this evening...we shall see.

Good Fortune All:jump:

botster
05-12-2008, 11:55 PM
A trio of races of interest tonight:

7th 7 SKULL ISLAND 12-1 showed a very encouraging mile in last at KD against a couple of improving one's.This guy Maltby owns/trains and doesn't seem to bother with junk, so this one could be a decent one.

8th 3 PERFECT VACATION 7-1 is worth another try here with this big switch to Macdonell who has had a history with this horse.He really seems to be at his best right now and will be some good odds in here.

11th 2 BRANDON N 6-1 is one i will be doubeling up on tonight.He is in against the same two that defeated him in last and that should keep some of the GP away.He got away very poorly last week and that did him in, if he sits closer tonight i think he beats these.

6-1 last week was a good price, one would think he has to go off better odds than that this evening...we shall see.

Good Fortune All:jump:

All were far back this evening.I would definitly watch 7 SKULL ISLAND in the upcoming weeks...the other two FORGET ABOUT IT!