PDA

View Full Version : AQUE THURSDAY HIT AND RUN !!

WINMANWIN
02-19-2003, 10:35 PM
To my fellow P.A. cappers, I haven't posted my selections in some
time, and figured I would share my thoughts.Unfortunately
I am keying the 1st four races, and no longshots are capped.
But, sometimes the figure horses make sense, And as
we all know, Cashing is the GOAL !
AQUE 1ST Starship Diligence makes good sense to me. I
dont like morning line fave status, But in 1 early N.Y. paper She's listed at 6 to 1. SHE drops down to mdn claimers again, and has
good stalking style. ON 1/20 she made up nice ground in the stretch to beat Sleep Away a next out mdn 40k winner.She does drop to the bottom here though, Hopefully its try day !
BELLE REBELLE should be tuff here also, She is a beaten fave
her last 2 outings on the inner and goes route to sprint.
TROJAN MISS adds 1st lasix and showed an impressive
initial outing after breaking poorly,she may be a handful here and
I am also using in ex's. Wouldyoutouchgold adds lasix and juice
drops from 60 k to bottom here and I will also use.
Amazing Story is another I will use, Why because She figures and
I dont want no WOULDA,COULDAS, AND NOT HIT THE EXACTA OR TRI'S. The play keying Starship diligence with top steeds with diligence used stronger on top......Aque 2nd----This appears to easy Deputy Connor WILL BE 4 TO 5 HERE AND TUFF TO GO AGAINST,UNless 1 believes in jock changes to WAKE steeds that raced with him last outing.Such as legend of gold, and southlake drive
Both switch to apprentice jocks, and apprentices shine on the inner.Lorraine's secret I must also include, for no shoulda,woulda's.......Aque 3rd Mr. STONE TRIES STRETCHOUT
probable fave so Maybe a single in pik 3's.....Ex plays 2,3 AND 5
FOR SAVERS......Aque 4th FUND OF FUNDS may complete a $20
BUCK PIK 3....LOL But appears O.K. on the stretchout, I will also use ex's and quins here with 5 and 7......CHALK IS CHALK, But
cashing is another story ! GOOD LUCK !

NYRAcapper
02-19-2003, 11:25 PM
Hey brother,

Kinda agree with you the first four look pretty chalky.

HOWEVER,

In RACE 2
You may take a second look at POOFADINI. He looks like the lone speed to me and gets the Jock Switch to McKee on his third start off of the layoff. Lightly raced horse fits right in here as I believe this is the level he belongs at. That being said he has done nothing but stop on a fast track, but if allowed to set his own pace?????????????............................ Food for thought at 5-1 specially with the deputy being the obvios key in the early double.